Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tesco's Ginger card

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Don't you feel that your feeble cliches lose some of their sting when you're clearly such a sad sack that you're too scared to tell everyone what you do yourself?

"I work in the maritime industry". *snigger* Sorry, carry on.

mate your name is simeon.

I could be livng in a bedsit on a mattress injecting myself with own brand scotch and i would still prefer that to being you.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
you've obviously never been to reigate hahahahahahha , I CANNOT believe you posted that
I can't believe you posted that. You're laughing at nothing, almost as feeble as when your monkey laughed at the use of the word "chickenshit" whilst avoiding answering his question.

Please please please, do make sure you NEVER ever pull people up for avoiding questions in those political rows, when your own little chipmonk is too scared to answer this most BASIC of questions and you don't seem to mind.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
And you fix coffee machines on the Woolwich ferry, so that works both ways.

coffee machines on the woolwich ferry? f***ing hell. are they next to the oyster bar.

i have never been to reigate and you apparently have never been on the woolwich ferry.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I can't believe you posted that. You're laughing at nothing, almost as feeble as when your monkey laughed at the use of the word "chickenshit" whilst avoiding answering his question.

Please please please, do make sure you NEVER ever pull people up for avoiding questions in those political rows, when your own little chipmonk is too scared to answer this most BASIC of questions and you don't seem to mind.

There you go again MILEY. Deiberate use of 'chipmunk' there, just to get a bit AMERICAN on us.

What's wrong with HAMSTER, or LAPDOG?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
obviously not , as you managed to pull one, there cant be any other reason to live in essex can there ?southend in particular haha !

Its all true mate. I only moved to Southend because I could'nt get a bird.

Maybe I should hang around with the big knobs like you who are such a hit with the Laydeees (I can hear you saying that in a Tom Jones way) That they feel compelled to tell a load of complete strangers what a massive stud they are because that , in no way, makes them look like a tragic loser with not enough customers to talk at.

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Maybe I should hang around with the big knobs like you who are such a hit with the Laydeees (I can hear you saying that in a Tom Jones way) That they feel compelled to tell a load of complete strangers what a massive stud they are because, in no way, make them look like a tragic loser with not enough customers to talk at.
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
you've obviously never been to reigate hahahahahahha , I CANNOT believe you posted that

if I can interject here, when I suggested that Reigate Hight Street was a bit crap, Frank threatened all sorts and called me a C**T

:facepalm:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

Maybe I should hang around with the big knobs like you who are such a hit with the Laydeees (I can hear you saying that in a Tom Jones way) That they feel compelled to tell a load of complete strangers what a massive stud they are because, in no way, make them look like a tragic loser with not enough customers to talk at.
oooh hit nerve have I ? Don't dish it out if you can't take it mate, I'm just waiting for you to tell me you only moved there because of 'work' hahah

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
oooh hit nerve have I ? Don't dish it out if you can't take it mate, I'm just waiting for you to tell me you only moved there because of 'work' hahah
He did take it. He just gave it out much better than you did. And it was a f***ing quality retort because clearly it's hit a nerve with YOU.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Job snobbery is WANK. How many people truly have an EXCITING job? Sure some of us get more beans than others for turning up, but most jobs are fairly tedious if the truth be told.

If they weren't, then a lot of people would spend a load less time on here, for starters...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
And to make things even FUNNIER I've done a bit of digging and found out exactly what The Spanish does.

It's almost too funny, and I may have to save it, because it really doesn't sit very easily with his "real job, not sitting behind a computer" drivel. The chippy MORON.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

Just a thought fella but as a "voice broker" how would you even f***ing know what work is?

Just asking like.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here