Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tesco's Ginger card

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
What about both?

Before your missus gave you the spanish archer and you adopted the persona of the docklands róue her evenings listening to your insights must have been Marvellous .

Her.."I saw my mother today Darling"

You..."That two bob parasite, she's not fit to wipe our shoes babe, tell you what, why don't I get on the dog to Klaus at Duetchebank and order you a new German one on exes? he's got a whole stable of em I never liked her the workshy old ratbag, all that old soss after her hystericalrectomy was sooo dull"

Her.."But love, she's getting on and she has been poorly.."

You...Listen babe, I've juggled 3 or more mother in laws before, just keep em in sherry and slippers and your in..Just park the no good old minger eh?"

Her. "I'm leaving you, you pompous arsehole"

You..."s-alright babe, plenty more fillet o fish in the sea"

ad nauseum.
who said anything about my mrs giving ME the spanish archer ??

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
hahaa i could not give a f*** what you sad spastic thinks of what i do. i do not put it up in the public domain, you go 'digging'. i know which is creepier and nastier.

What was it again?

Theres a nerve hit if ever I saw one.

Bushy can't save you now.
358048382_0f15580784.jpg

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
hahaa i could not give a f*** what you sad spastic thinks of what i do. i do not put it up in the public domain, you go 'digging'. i know which is creepier and nastier.
f***ing excellent. :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

You didn't care so much that you've spent all morning avoiding the question of what you do. And now you're ranting like a teenage girl.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
This thread is superb!

I really need to know what Spanish does for a living now, as it would top this off nicely.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You've got him now Sim - hit him with a cricket bat whilst he is on the floor bleeding.
:lolol: Funny you should say that.

He asked for a bit of banter first thing this morning. It's like he entered my house and tied up my family. And now the worm has turned and he's scurried off, but I've caught up with him and now here I am about to smack him over the head with a cricket bat.

There he is COWERING calling us "sad spastics" and "creepy". Look at what the nasty boys are doing! Hilarious.

Bushy would be all for this I'm sure.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
who said anything about my mrs giving ME the spanish archer ??

I can't think why I assumed that..what with all the genuinely hilarious observations and witty retorts you have on offer.

So, you kicked her out then? why, was she getting in the way of your hareem building?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006

He asked for a bit of banter first thing this morning. It's like he entered my house and tied up my family. And now the worm has turned and he's scurried off, but I've caught up with him and now here I am about to smack him over the head with a cricket bat.

There he is COWERING calling us "sad spastics" and "creepy". Look at what the nasty boys are doing! Hilarious.

Don't tell Simster...its faaar better to have an ace in the hole.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P

but rusty would not approve surely.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This thread is superb!

I really need to know what Spanish does for a living now, as it would top this off nicely.
You know how he's spent MONTHS acting like a chippy self righteous twat at anyone he doesn't agree with - normally pointing out those middle class desk jobs and not making anything as some sort of crime, especially when having an opinion that differs from his on all manner of issues, whether it's attitudes to immigrants, striking tube workers that sort of thing?

Well obviously The Spanish is the sort of person who makes things, isn't like those nasty middle class types who eat "ciabbatta with pine nut salads" at lunch and stuff. He's nothing like that. He is a real worker, a man of the people, a person of high moral fibre, a person with integrity, a person to look up to...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I can't think why I assumed that..what with all the genuinely hilarious observations and witty retorts you have on offer.

So, you kicked her out then? why, was she getting in the way of your hareem building?

Bushy's a MAN. Of course he kicked her out. Just like he has a HUGE bonus, 3 birds on the go and probably goes hunting bears at the weekend with a big watch on his wrist. He's a MAN.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
nah, f*** it, I'm a hypocrite....smash him Sim! No mercy!
Should I post his company website and an article featuring the main man himself? The problem with this of course is that it plants him slap bang in the middle of all the pine nut salad for lunch purchasing throng that he rallies against. You know, the things that are a CRIME when you have a differing opinion to him on stuff like tube workers.

I'm still absolutely pissing myself that he described his job as "working in the maritime industry" like he's a proper man. It's just so f***ing funny. :lolol:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I still don't understand a bleedin' word of this thread. I think I should've ditched the red & gone blonde to be brutally honest. :down:

*Creeps off to check whether old white stilettos have any heels left on them*

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

Oh, creepier and nasier eh ? You so have a job crawling down the sewage outlet pipes scrapping the bigger lumps off them. Yes, it is near the sea I suppose ....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here