Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tesco's Ginger card

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Job snobbery is WANK. How many people truly have an EXCITING job? Sure some of us get more beans than others for turning up, but most jobs are fairly tedious if the truth be told.

If they weren't, then a lot of people would spend a load less time on here, for starters...

You can talk..your job sounds LUSH...18yr old birds smashing crockery and all the swatch watches you can wear!

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
He did take it. He just gave it out much better than you did. And it was a f***ing quality retort because clearly it's hit a nerve with YOU.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:
yeah, course it did , I could feel his irritation from here, you move to southend for two reasons, you've shacked up with some baggy minged old slapper from there, or you're skint, end of story .

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You can talk..your job sounds LUSH...18yr old birds smashing crockery and all the swatch watches you can wear!

Thats just the thing - my job DOES sound brilliant, and at times it is. Its taken me to major sports events all over the worls for 15 years, but the reality of most of those trips is less exciting than you'd imagine.

I've seen a lot of airports, hotel rooms and swimming pools.

I'm writing this from the Timing Control room of the Manchester Aquatics Centre, [oh the GLAMOUR] while our team prepare our systems for the DUEL IN THE POOL. [USA v Europe]. You can watch it on BBC on Saturday. Or NOT, if you've got any SENSE.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
i wonder what "real world" job the spanish does then?

Well, its something REAL, and MANLY, and to do with the MARITIME industry.

Either a PIRATE, or something really HARD, like pulling in heavy fishing nets with his BARE HANDS.

Definitely NOT something GAY, poncing around selling stuff or operating a pooter.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Lets wait for him to come on line and tell us.

It won't involve a desk job with computers and clients or anything like that. He's almost CERTAIN to be actually making something and providing real value to the economy, given the MONTHS of piss taking he's dished out to various people on this site over their jobs.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

Well, being in the 'Maritime Industry' could be a euphermisn for 'Mincing queen who acosts men saying "Hello Sailor"'.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Lets wait for him to come on line and tell us.

It won't involve a desk job with computers and clients or anything like that. He's almost CERTAIN to be actually making something and providing real value to the economy, given the MONTHS of piss taking he's dished out to various people on this site over their jobs.

For SURE. Maybe he hand carves those MERMAINDS and DRAGONS that go on the bow of old ships.

Probably that.

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
Well, its something REAL, and MANLY, and to do with the MARITIME industry.

Either a PIRATE, or something really HARD, like pulling in heavy fishing nets with his BARE HANDS.

Definitely NOT something GAY, poncing around selling stuff or operating a pooter.
??? ??? ???

sid-let-me-in-to-lords.jpg

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Well, being in the 'Maritime Industry' could be a euphermisn for 'Mincing queen who acosts men saying "Hello Sailor"'.

No no no Frank, not him. He's far more likely to be responsible for manufacturing guy ropes or other yachting equipment. Maybe he runs a company that makes life rafts. Honestly, it's much more likely to be this than something truly mincing, or involving a desk job talking to clients on the phone and using the internet or email to any great level.

You wait, he'll tell us soon. :thumbsup:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
No no no Frank, not him. He's far more likely to be responsible for manufacturing guy ropes or other yachting equipment. Maybe he runs a company that makes life rafts. Honestly, it's much more likely to be this than something truly mincing, or involving a desk job talking to clients on the phone and using the internet or email to any great level.

I was merely speculating, perhaps he cleans swimming pools ? Vaguely maritime.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
yeah, course it did , I could feel his irritation from here, you move to southend for two reasons, you've shacked up with some baggy minged old slapper from there, or you're skint, end of story .

What about both?

Before your missus gave you the spanish archer and you adopted the persona of the docklands róue her evenings listening to your insights must have been Marvellous .

Her.."I saw my mother today Darling"

You..."That two bob parasite, she's not fit to wipe our shoes babe, tell you what, why don't I get on the dog to Klaus at Duetchebank and order you a new German one on exes? he's got a whole stable of em I never liked her the workshy old ratbag, all that old soss after her hystericalrectomy was sooo dull"

Her.."But love, she's getting on and she has been poorly.."

You...Listen babe, I've juggled 3 or more mother in laws before, just keep em in sherry and slippers and your in..Just park the no good old minger eh?"

Her. "I'm leaving you, you pompous arsehole"

You..."s-alright babe, plenty more fillet o fish in the sea"

ad nauseum.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Going back a few posts, I caught Miley Cyrus dancing around in a pair of leather hotpants on tv last night. That's all.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P

hahaa i could not give a f*** what you sad spastic thinks of what i do. i do not put it up in the public domain, you go 'digging'. i know which is creepier and nastier.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here