Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tesco's Ginger card

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Bushy's a MAN. Of course he kicked her out. Just like he has a HUGE bonus, 3 birds on the go and probably goes hunting bears at the weekend with a big watch on his wrist. He's a MAN.

Of course. No woman can tame him...he is the Bear Grylls cum Grizzly Adams of Surrey Quays! He abseils to the bagel shop down a load of braces tied together whilst boring the tits off his customers via bluetooth. He Free runs through the office springing from cubicle to cubicle like a feral cat.

He is probably known down at the "Broker and Bust" as "Weasel" for his cunning and ability to wriggle up anything with a skirt on...provided Vodka is involved...or Rohypnol...or both...

A Mans man in the harsh Urban Jungle.

f***ing ROCK.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
should i post his company website and an article featuring the main man himself? The problem with this of course is that it plants him slap bang in the middle of all the pine nut salad for lunch purchasing throng that he rallies against. You know, the things that are a crime when you have a differing opinion to him on stuff like tube workers.

I'm still absolutely pissing myself that he described his job as "working in the maritime industry" like he's a proper man. It's just so f***ing funny. :lolol:
yes you should

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Right you lot...this is bullying.

Some nasty things are being said and you are all old enough to know better.

Stop it now before someone says something they will regret when they have walked away from the keyboard and return after having lunch, which again this afternoon will be Christmas Soup from M&S, which I can heartily recommend BTW

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
and that is not creepy? not good, not good at all.
But you've asked for it haven't you. Yo're the biggest f***ing hypocrite this site has ever seen by an absolute f***ing MILE.

And now you're cowering like a wet drip because I'm talking about putting up a link. A link which is in the public domain and doesn't denegrate you in any way, except in the minds of those on here who know how you enjoy putting the boot in to anyone who disagrees with you. Get a f***ing grip you soppy sad sack.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Right you lot...this is bullying.

Some nasty things are being said and you are all old enough to know better.

Stop it now before someone says something they will regret when they have walked away from the keyboard and return after having lunch, which again this afternoon will be Christmas Soup from M&S, which I can heartily recommend BTW

Wise words Dave.

If he doesnt want it on here he must have his reasons.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
But you've asked for it haven't you. Yo're the biggest f***ing hypocrite this site has ever seen by an absolute f***ing MILE.

And now you're cowering like a wet drip because I'm talking about putting up a link. A link which is in the public domain. Get a f***ing grip you soppy sad sack.

DO NOT AGREE - Sim, that is proper shite

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P

And now you're cowering like a wet drip because I'm talking about putting up a link. A link which is in the public domain. Get a f***ing grip you soppy sad sack.

bollocks you do not do that sort of thing. if it was a private website or a faceboiok page then fair enough. this is way out of line and you know it.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
bollocks you do not do that sort of thing. if it was a private website or a faceboiok page then fair enough. this is way out of line and you know it.
I'm not going to do that.

I just thought you might enjoy the way you address people yourself.

I think I'll reveal all around the 2pm mark anyway, to give you the chance to tell everyone what a truly wholesome job you do.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
This thread is like a heavyweight title fight with Sim on the ropes early but storming back mid bout and has deliverd the big KO against the odds well done.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This thread is like a heavyweight title fight with Sim on the ropes early but storming back mid bout and has deliverd the big KO against the odds well done.
Yes. Order has been restored now that we're all on a level playing field and know what we do for a living.

Anyone can play the billy big bollocks bully while hiding absolutely all of his own personal details.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Simster, I don't think you should.

You have already firmly won this one, and maybe he'll think twice the next time he decides to lay into one of us for being what we are.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I'm not going to do that.

I just thought you might enjoy the way you address people yourself.

I think I'll reveal all around the 2pm mark anyway, to give you the chance to tell everyone what a truly wholesome job you do.

i dont threaten to put up company websites with people on it and put their jobs at risk for internet arguments.

you can do what you want mate, you are starting to look far more foolish and nasty than you could ever make me.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Well if this thread proves anything it's that red-heads know how to conduct themselves far better on NSC than some of those slagging them off.

Probably because they aren't childish twats.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Would anybody like to join me for a Bacardi Breezer later?

Thought not. :cry:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I would have thought the reverse, if the site is in the public domain there aint a problem not that i give two hoots what anyone does for a living, as long as they are happy ect ect:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here