Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tesco's Ginger card

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
In that case, I want GNF banned as well for the following "offences":

Calling Brighton stewards "baboons". Surely some inherent racism in there?
Openly stating that you don't like Scousers.
Telling Michael Jackson jokes about child abuse.
Asking about whether you call the Spanish "Dagos or Wops"

etc, etc.

Firstly, your a sad fucker if you have taken the time to trawl back through my old posts in this attempt to pin something on me.

Hampshire, the biggest difference between me and you (apart from me not being an utter ****) is that my posts are tongue in cheek and your posts are just plain spiteful and nasty. Lets refresh our memory shall we:

''Bollocks you ugly old ginger munter. There is a reason no one wants to shag the fifth member of Girls Aloud. There is a reason that the ginger bird is always left over at the end of the night. She has handicapped her daughters by bringing them into the world as gingers, her best option is to either shave their heads or dye their hair (as she has clearly tried to do, so proud of being a "stinks-of-piss" ginger that she is.).''

Right, lets find the humour in that one shall we "handicapped her daughters" - no, thats not funny, "stink of piss ginger", nope, not raised a chuckle I'm sorry. I'm not the only one to feel this way.

I'm no Saint mate, but I'm not a nasty little shitbird like you and if I cop a ban for calling you a twat then it will be worth it.

Now f*** off.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Firstly, your a sad fucker if you have taken the time to trawl back through my old posts in this attempt to pin something on me.

Hampshire, the biggest difference between me and you (apart from me not being an utter ****) is that my posts are tongue in cheek and your posts are just plain spiteful and nasty. Lets refresh our memory shall we:

''Bollocks you ugly old ginger munter. There is a reason no one wants to shag the fifth member of Girls Aloud. There is a reason that the ginger bird is always left over at the end of the night. She has handicapped her daughters by bringing them into the world as gingers, her best option is to either shave their heads or dye their hair (as she has clearly tried to do, so proud of being a "stinks-of-piss" ginger that she is.).''

Right, lets find the humour in that one shall we "handicapped her daughters" - no, thats not funny, "stink of piss ginger", nope, not raised a chuckle I'm sorry. I'm not the only one to feel this way.

I'm no Saint mate, but I'm not a nasty little shitbird like you and if I cop a ban for calling you a twat then it will be worth it.

Now f*** off.
Now you are acting like a TWAT how old are you to rise to this obvious baiting?

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Looks like GNF has a sensitive side. Took 30 seconds to look back at your posts, really quite easy. Did that whilst checking my email at the same time, perks of being able to multitask. It appears that you have been deeply offended by my post, but to be honest I don't give a shit. Just because you didn't laugh does not mean it's not amusing - just not amusing to you. Most of your posts either a) pass me by or b) pass me by because they are simply boring and inconsequential. I don't find your stuff offensive or funny, it's just boring, so I don't need to get on my high horse about it.

Have you completed the keyboard warrior level 1 course yet or are you still building up to the exam?

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Now you are acting like a TWAT how old are you to rise to this obvious baiting?

If he had bothered to read the whole thread he would have worked this out but he got on his high horse and has made himself a target. I can keep this up as long as he wants, unless he mentions cricket and starts boring me to death.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
morning simster! ready for another day at the coal face of online banter'?
Morning The Spanish, morning everyone. [/richie benaud].

I may have to do some work soon, sadly. We'll see. I'd quite like to find a subject where you could be my shoulder monkey. I don't mind if you hop from CLAY's shoulder to mine and back again, from time to time.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
If he had bothered to read the whole thread he would have worked this out but he got on his high horse and has made himself a target. I can keep this up as long as he wants,

unless he mentions cricket and starts boring me to death.

Now you are offending me:wink:
It's when you start mentioning that you were a Stores Accountant that bores me, still least you supplied me with the right kit to go off and defend this country:laugh:

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Ok, you win. You are a standard-bearer to the new North Stand Chat. You should be basking in the glory of your stunning masquerade of playing the hard done by jokemeister of the thread, what a fool I am to fall for your witty prose so cunningly masked and disguised as to not come across as the words of a horrible git.

If the strength of board opinion is with you on this one Hampshire then I shall delete my profile and clear off forever after over ten years of posting / reading.

Given you don't give a shit though I won't hold my breath for a reply.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Morning The Spanish, morning everyone. [/richie benaud].

I may have to do some work soon, sadly. We'll see. I'd quite like to find a subject where you could be my shoulder monkey. I don't mind if you hop from CLAY's shoulder to mine and back again, from time to time.

dont tell me someones printer ink needs changing already. its all go!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Cool! My first involvement in a binfest for ages. Luckily I'm not feeling as prescious as i was yesterday and I can't be bothered with this anymore.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
dont tell me someones printer ink needs changing already. its all go!
I have bugs to fix on the front office apps I support, I'm not one of these handyman IT guy types.

What do you do anyway? Only you seem very keen to chuckle at your perception of everyone else's job (even if in my case you're well wide of the mark). If I was provoked into a guess it would be that you are in sales at Freeman Hardy Willis or some other catalogue, earning about £28k a year.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I have bugs to fix on the front office apps I support, I'm not one of these handyman IT guy types.

What do you do anyway? Only you seem very keen to chuckle at your perception of everyone else's job (even if in my case you're well wide of the mark). If I was provoked into a guess it would be that you are in sales at Freeman Hardy Willis or some other catalogue, earning about £28k a year.

oh dear a salary snob. not very real football fan. taking the piss out of peoples jobs is banter, taking the piss out of their wages however is not the done thing.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

hahaha spanish has struck a nerve there hasn't he ? So you got a promotion from the helpdesk and you're now a BIG earner eh ? Tell me ,how did you get your very important IT job ? did you answer one those ads in the paper 'you too could earn 35k ' a year' hahaha

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
hahaha spanish has struck a nerve there hasn't he ? So you got a promotion from the helpdesk and you're now a BIG earner eh ? Tell me ,how did you get your very important IT job ? did you answer one those ads in the paper 'you too could earn 35k ' a year' hahaha

do you count Spanish as one of your birds ?

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
hooray everyones here! Rusty's (coincidentally the name of my mums king charlses spaniel) has lined up behind the Reigate Rottweiler, as was predictable.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Oh and Bushy leaps in there unannounced with the old one-two!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
oh dear a salary snob. not very real football fan. taking the piss out of peoples jobs is banter, taking the piss out of their wages however is not the done thing.

Answer the question Spanish. He's told you what he does for a living and is getting a ribbing for it, only fair you give him the same opportunity.

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
17th December 2009: Rueters.

Spanish first to pop up with a provocative comment...BOOM...his grapeshot whistles over Simsters Bow

...09.38..Bushy Unfurles the mainsail and raises his colours too,fixes bloodshot eye to his telescope...

Simster tacks to the front office (poop deck) to turn something off then on again.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Answer the question Spanish. He's told you want he does for a living and is getting a ribbing for it, only fair you give him the same opportunity.
Exactly. Apparently I'm a "salary snob" for asking what he does.

Maybe he's a bit too embarrassed to tell us. Come on bushy, tell us what your monkey does.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here