Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tesco's Ginger card

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Laughing at gingers?

''Bollocks you ugly old ginger munter. There is a reason no one wants to shag the fifth member of Girls Aloud. There is a reason that the ginger bird is always left over at the end of the night. She has handicapped her daughters by bringing them into the world as gingers, her best option is to either shave their heads or dye their hair (as she has clearly tried to do, so proud of being a "stinks-of-piss" ginger that she is.).''

Is what you said. And it's one of the the most offensive things I've seen on this site in ages. I'm a bit pissed off you've not been banned to be honest.

Tosser.
get a life mate, seriously, its a joke.

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
It might be a joke, but it's one that I find offensive. That's allowed. I don't need someone to tell what I am allowed to find offensive. Thanks for caring though.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Laughing at gingers?

''Bollocks you ugly old ginger munter. There is a reason no one wants to shag the fifth member of Girls Aloud. There is a reason that the ginger bird is always left over at the end of the night. She has handicapped her daughters by bringing them into the world as gingers, her best option is to either shave their heads or dye their hair (as she has clearly tried to do, so proud of being a "stinks-of-piss" ginger that she is.).''

Is what you said. And it's one of the the most offensive things I've seen on this site in ages. I'm a bit pissed off you've not been banned to be honest.

Tosser.

So, coming from someone who openly tells people that the Hobgoblin used to be a good place to pick up K, frequently mentions that he chucks Coke up his nose, and commented on the appearance of the ASBO-sex couple, you want me banned for offensive comments about GINGERS?

Get a f***ing life.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Well in fairness what one man chooses to do to himself as opposed to one man's tirade against a section of society - I know which I find the more offensive.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
slightly abusive comments at the stewards,

oi...I have never shouted abusive comments at the stewards!:angel:

take that back or Ill have you banned sunshine

geoff2021

Jun 22, 2009
she never used the word black in her BBC interview she used the word coloured!!! well if that isnt politically correct!!!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I would like to be offended on behalf of a minority group.
If you have any suggestions for me on which group could do with me being grossly offended and aghast on their behalf please list below....

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
I don't have ginger freaks in my class. I do the pre-course interviews so I send them to hair and beauty where they will at least stand a chance of being able to recover their sad existences. The course I lecture (not teach) is based around people developing backbones and a sense of their own self-worth, not to come crying to the papers or other media when someone mocks them. Some people, clearly, just need to grow some.

They are not freaks, just deviances from the norm, minor aberrations from what we have become used to. Of course, if I was Scottish then I would be more than happy to be surrounded by carrot tops. In the words of Phil Bishop, even if Elvis was genetically Scottish, do you think he would be as big as he was if that quiff had been ginger?
Wow you must have been severly bullied at school

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Laughing at gingers?

Tosser.

Me to, utterly nasty post, and yet one of the Mods see's it as joke, oh well.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Nice to see the Ginger Appreciation Society are coming out in force. We have posts on here about how annoyed people are by people who commit suicide, we have "edgy" jokes and we have fascists on both sides of the fence, but still people don't like jokes about redheads?

If the Mods want to give me a week ban for taking the mickey out of redheads, then I would be more than happy to take it. As long as we all go back over our own posts and make sure that we have not offended any group in society, including Palace fans. There would possibly only be five posters left, and they would all be the same person with multiple accounts.

Oh yes - Santa doesn't exist. Just in case some of you weren't aware.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
there is a theory that gingers have neanderthal genes and are the result of cross breeding. neanderthals were, apparently. ginger, and lived mainly in northern europe. hmmm.

on the plus side i saw the ginger one from girls aloud once in the pub and she was f***ing lovely in the flesh. i do love a 'hmm i wouldnt shag one of girls aloud' statement, when in reality you are shacked up with some 40 year old biffa from Hollingbury with stretch marks up to her neck.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
on the plus side i saw the ginger one from girls aloud once in the pub and she was f***ing lovely in the flesh. i do love a 'hmm i wouldnt shag one of girls aloud' statement, when in reality you are shacked up with some 40 year old biffa from Hollingbury with stretch marks up to her neck.
:lolol: Yep, it always amuses me to hear people talking like they're James Bond. Do these people realise what a BELLEND they sound?

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
In that case, I want GNF banned as well for the following "offences":

Calling Brighton stewards "baboons". Surely some inherent racism in there?
Openly stating that you don't like Scousers.
Telling Michael Jackson jokes about child abuse.
Asking about whether you call the Spanish "Dagos or Wops"

etc, etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here