• Fence, I need to see the results of the autopsy

Votes: 24 9.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
The ball'man' should have been carded for simulation, but ref probably felt sorry for him as he has to go through life with Craig Noones face.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Why is it that children are allowed to have sex? Is it possible that a 17 year old is not seen as just a child?

People in this thread should also note that the ball boy tweeted before the match that he was going to waste time, and he certainly did so.

Yes,I saw that.Ballboy acted like a complete twat and then copied those footballers who roll around exaggerating their injuries.What a prick.Nevertheless,Hazard should have known better and let the officials deal with the matter.
Suggest ballboy is sacked from his position.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Ball boy should have given him the ball or just let him get it rather than obstructing him. Hazard shouldn't have reacted and let the ref deal with it. Both massively in the wrong, one is a child and one a professional so rightly so he will get a lot of stick for it

This.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Frig me, the ball boy was a homer, tis always the case. Yes he was messing around buy Hazard kicked him FFS.... I don't get this love in for a Chelsea player, is that where some of you lot went when you weren't Brighton fans? :lolol:

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
I assume someone has commented that the boy was a ringer for Craig Noone.
Presumably he just popped up from Cardiff.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Ball boy was a bit of a twat for timewasting, particularly as he'd bragged about it on Twitter before hand - not the brightest thing to do. All Hazard seemed to do was to toe poke the ball to dislodge it from under him, so hardly an assault. When the ball boy started rolling around like Spanish Dave, that was the point at which he made himself look like a massive soft bell-end. I think he actually looked up at the ref at one point and started waving an imaginary card before continuing to roll around and wait to be treated for his 'injuries'.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
The ball boy is the son of a Swasea Director.
The clubs must shoulder some of the blame, they are under instructions to get the ball back quickly to your own team, but take your time for the away team, depending on the scoreline at the time. Kids will do as they are told cos they want to keep their jobs and be near their heroes, but the boys earlier tweet about being king of the ballboys, stinks of my dad is a director, i'll take it to the extreme.
Little scrote got what he deserved..........and I hate Chelsea

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
It's assault. Nothing more nothing less.

If the parents report it to the police, Hazard will be screwed.

Thankfully the parents realise that their son is a fuckwit

Last edited:

robynsdad

Jan 29, 2012
Hate Chelsea - toxic team. Like Swansea and admire what they have achieved. But honesty compels me to say the ballboy deserved it, and while it was a stupid thing to do, was understandable in the circumstances. I'm team Hazard. Sounds like the ballboy knows he was a knob and is contrite...at least until a tabloid offers him £££ to talk up a sob story?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It's assault. Nothing more nothing less.

If the parents report it to the police, Hazard will be screwed.

The father & ballboy have already said they are not pressing charges. Having watched the video several times, you can see that Hazard kicks the ball not the youth. The referee didn't have that luxury so acted accordingly.
The only problem is, now, that the media are having a feeding frenzy over it.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
It is not even clear that he made contact with him and not the ball. Hazard was clearly trying to get the ball. So many people feeling offended for other people again and blowing things out of proportion yet again.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
The so called king of the ball boys:facepalm: should be banned from the liberty stadium and Wembley,the fat lump deserved a much harder kick,simulation of the worst kind:wrong:
Blooming kids of today deserve a good smack tbh:thumbsup: When he entered the Chelsea dressing room afterwards the whole squad should have duffed him up:rolleyes:

:lolol::lolol:

I'm Team Rev. :thumbsup:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Ball " boy " a complete twat, a ball boys job is to return the ball promptly not dive on it. Rescind the red card and sack the ball boy.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
@%1;
The ball boy is the son of a Swasea Director.
The clubs must shoulder some of the blame, they are under instructions to get the ball back quickly to your own team, but take your time for the away team, depending on the scoreline at the time. Kids will do as they are told cos they want to keep their jobs and be near their heroes, but the boys earlier tweet about being king of the ballboys, stinks of my dad is a director, i'll take it to the extreme.
Little scrote got what he deserved..........and I hate Chelsea

Yep - this just about sums up my views. This is a similar situation to when attacking players always seem to want to retrieve the ball after they have scored, even though possession passes to the opposition to take the kick off. There have been loads of incidents where this has developed into a brawl.
Overall it hasn't put either club nor football in a good light.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here