Votes: 54 21.0%
  • Fence, I need to see the results of the autopsy

Votes: 24 9.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Thought the ballboy looked like Craig Noone - possibly his only redeeming feature.

Years football banning order for the ballboy. Standard 3 match violent conduct for Hazard (though I would rather it was rescinded, yellow should be plenty for a small dig at a twat trying to stop a football match)

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Disappointing the lads mother wasn't nearby, could've been a classic.

What I thought was a little amusing was the reaction from the ballboy. He should be a pro footballer rolling around like that! In all seriousness though, Hazard was wrong to do what he did but it would never have happened if the ballboy wasn't being silly.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
I cannot believe that anyone at the age of 17 wants to be a ballboy! watching the news this morning the boy tweeted that he was ' king of the time wasters ' f*** him! Hazard should of stamped on his bollocks..

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
I am neither 'team' as such, merely just disgusted at the ball boys actions. That doesn't put me team Hazard because I don't agree with him at all. However, personally, Hazard's red card should be over-turned, Swansea fined and the ball boy banned.

However I believe the media witch hunt has begun with the story being falsely potrayed. Hell even the BBC had the title 'Hazard sent off for kicking ball boy', which, quite frankly, is a horribly misleading way to lead the story. Can see Hazard getting a long ban (again, don't agree at all).

Hell, if Hazard IS going to be banned. It should be for feigning injury etc. But then so should the majority of other footballer's.

But surely the only person that has a responsibility towards the referee during that game is Hazard.

What the FA subsequently do I do not know ....

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Isn't this all part of having home advantage ?

In the early days of Withdean when we had the mud bath as a pitch the ball boys used to towel down the ball when it was an Albion throw but make sure it rolled in some mud before an opposition throw.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Can't believe what I'm reading this morning. Hazard is a pro paid more in a week than more of us earn in a few years, he should know better, much better. Really needs to take a long hard look at himself, the ball boy was just a kid for heavens sake. Not a good day for the Russian team all round..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here