Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Teacher from Ringmer.... 15 year old pupil - LOST & FOUND

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
No it's not. The UK is a signatory to the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child.

UNICEF - Convention on the Rights of the Child -

The UK ratified the Convention on the Rights of the Child (UNCRC) on 16 December 1991.
The UK has ratified a lot of laws that are f***ing ridiculous , thats why its taking us f*** knows how long to get rid of abu hamza , clowns like you might try to hide behind legalese , but any right thinking adult would agree she's far too young to decide whether her "human rights" have been abused because the french police have apprehended her and her nonce teacher.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
is fuzzie your cat ? because i dont reckon you've got kids from the statement that " I have no doubt the police in this country have better thing to do than chase a couple of people who have been a little silly. ".

yes she was
and I do have children, grand children, and now great grand children, the girl is 15 nearly 16 obviously has a mind of her own and probably knows exactly what trouble she and her boyfriend are in.
for gods sake there are kids of 2 being preyed upon by vile people who should be being chased by the police .......given the chance they might be allowed to get on with that rather than chasing somebody who went away willingly

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
Thats exactly what i'm on about , shes a f***ing kid , its up to adults to decide about " human rights" for fucks sake.

Playing devil's advocate for a moment; She is mere months from 16 years, the age of consent (December, i believe? Please correct me if I am mistaken). There isn't a sudden switch that flicks on your 16th that says, 'I'm now an adult.' Its a gradual process that takes some longer than others. 16 is, I gather, the perceived age (in law) of emotional and physical maturity from which you can make these choices. That doesn't make them infallible. So yes, in law she is a child. That doesn't make it true in the real world. I'm still a child and far older than her :jester:

Just saying, I think you're being a bit judgmental, even if you are supporting the word of law in this case.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Playing devil's advocate for a moment; She is mere months from 16 years, the age of consent (December, i believe? Please correct me if I am mistaken). There isn't a sudden switch that flicks on your 16th that says, 'I'm now an adult.' Its a gradual process that takes some longer than others. 16 is, I gather, the perceived age (in law) of emotional and physical maturity from which you can make these choices. That doesn't make them infallible. So yes, in law she is a child. That doesn't make it true in the real world. I'm still a child and far older than her :jester:

Just saying, I think you're being a bit judgmental, even if you are supporting the word of law in this case.
fair enough mate , its a forum , there are going to be differences of opinion .............but i am right :lolol:

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Thank God she's been found finally and she's alright. Let's hear her version of events before the courts decide what action to take against Jeremy Forrest.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Thank God she's been found finally and she's alright. Let's hear her version of events before the courts decide what action to take against Jeremy Forrest.

Thas a foregone certainty he will get prosecuted irrespective of reasoning and probably go to prison more as an example than protection for Megan.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Let's hear her version of events before the courts decide what action to take against Jeremy Forrest.

run+forrest.jpg

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
(5) This subsection applies if A looks after persons under 18 who are receiving education at an educational institution and B is receiving, and A is not receiving, education at that institution.

Surely there's a loophole here. Is he's been taking evening classes at the school (many schools have adult evening classes) this subsection that sets off the whole "abuse of trust" thing wouldn't be triggered by dint of "A is not receiving" not applying?

He'll go down for a long time because the majority of the British public (buoyed on by an irresponsible tabloid press and irrational belief that children are the property of their parents) are foaming at the mouth cretins. Time to a run a sweepstake on which newspaper columnist will be first to suggest publicly stoning him to death.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Surely there's a loophole here. Is he's been taking evening classes at the school (many schools have adult evening classes) this subsection that sets off the whole "abuse of trust" thing wouldn't be triggered by dint of "A is not receiving" not applying?

He'll go down for a long time because the majority of the British public (buoyed on by an irresponsible tabloid press and irrational belief that children are the property of their parents) are foaming at the mouth cretins. Time to a run a sweepstake on which newspaper columnist will be first to suggest publicly stoning him to death.

or interviewing his wife/ex-wife

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
He's not a paedo unless he has a prediliction for sex with young children. 15 is nearly 16 and the age of consent is arbitrary. In France its 15. In Egypt it is, or used to be 12, and Jerry Lee Lewis legally married his 13 year old cousin in the US (Southern States of course!).I'm not condoning what he did but IMO it sure isn't paedophilia.

In this country it is... She isn't legal.. So what if shes "almost" legal.. Just because it is legal in other countries, doesnt make it legal here.

As i have mentioned i think that fact he abused his role as a teacher is the big issue.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Thats exactly what i'm on about , shes a f***ing kid , its up to adults to decide about " human rights" for fucks sake.

Red Letter Day... I agree with [MENTION=11956]bushy[/MENTION] :lol: Shes a kid, he is an adult.. Throw the book at the nonce.

I also think if he doesn't go down (no pun intended) a can of worms could be opened with other teachers preying on 15 year old girls knowing that it has been deemed ok...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here