Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stunned by half-time bar exits

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You are saying that people who leave early for a beer, piss. or what ever are not proper fans. The most naive comment ive ever heard.

Your a joke.
A moron, rather than a joke I would say. Either that, or he is a kid.

n1's comment on not getting out so much rings true - if you don't get out much because you've got babysitters and kids to think about, who the f*** is this prick to tell others when they should buy a pie and a pint? The f***ing twat.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011

n1's comment on not getting out so much rings true - if you don't get out much because you've got babysitters and kids to think about, who the f*** is this prick to tell others when they should buy a pie and a pint? The f***ing twat.

I wish i could articulate what i am trying to say.

I cannot get my nut round, that way of thinking.

Madness.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Honestly will never understand why some people miss parts of the game so they can get Pie/Pint whatever. I'm there for the football not the food but guess some are different

willingdon_seagull

Mar 5, 2008
I couldn't give a toss! It doesn't bother me that they paid circa £35 to spend part of it in a concourse drinking beer! It's their loss, and if they want their matchday experience to be like that then it's purely their decision!!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Marvellous stuff Simeon.

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
You are saying that people who leave early for a beer, piss. or what ever are not proper fans. The most naive comment ive ever heard.

Your a joke.

Pissing is fine. and as my learned colleague said it is "You're a joke" not "Your a joke" Just a tip.

Still avoiding the question though.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Pissing is fine. and as my learned colleague said it is "You're a joke" not "Your a joke" Just a tip.

Still avoiding the question though.

If they have bought a ticket, its there right to do as they please.

Who are you to say otherwise.?

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
There's plenty of explanations on this thread, you're just being obnoxious. The most prevalent of which being - i wanted a pie and pint at half time and didn't want to queue for 20 minutes. Ie, i'd rather miss 5 minutes of the first half than 15 of the second. Its just a night of entertainment of which football is part, not whole, its not life and death.

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
Got to agree with the OP to a certain extent.

I don't care if other supporters want to have a beer, a pie, a shit or whatever at half time, but leaving with 10 minutes to go til the break, if you are in the middle of a row, causing others who want to want watch the game to have jump up and down to get out of your way is inconsiderate to say the least.

If you are at the end of a row you're up and down more than a pair of whore's knickerss!

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
There's plenty of explanations on this thread, you're just being obnoxious. The most prevalent of which being - i wanted a pie and pint at half time and didn't want to queue for 20 minutes. Ie, i'd rather miss 5 minutes of the first half than 15 of the second. Its just a night of entertainment of which football is part, not whole, its not life and death.

Thanks.

That in a nutshell what i was trying to say.

wallyback, lets be honest about it and straight up, your a helmet. that is all.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
This is a great thread it makes me chuckle "I'm a better fan than you because I don't buy food/beer supplied by the club" - I pay my money and I will go when I want...end of! But I think you are missing the real point here if we could drink beer sat in our seats then we can all be happy, job done!

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton

I am just amazed so many feel that way. Especially those that come on to NSC.

You can kind of expect it from people who come along every now and then, but not from the apparent committed.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
For some reason, OP's use of the word 'Stunned' in the thread title makes me chuckle. Visions of him sitting there, slack-jawed in amazement, like this... :ohmy: while simultaneously shaking his head like this... :nono:

Last edited:

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
I am just amazed so many feel that way. Especially those that come on to NSC.

You can kind of expect it from people who come along every now and then, but not from the apparent committed.

Your on a wind up

Fair play, you got me biting.

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
This is a great thread it makes me chuckle "I'm a better fan than you because I don't buy food/beer supplied by the club" - I pay my money and I will go when I want...end of! But I think you are missing the real point here if we could drink beer sat in our seats then we can all be happy, job done!

With you on that!

Sep 1, 2011

Your forgetting I'm a better fan becuase I put all my effort into spelling on this forum.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here