Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stunned by half-time bar exits

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This is a joke post, right?

No, the first half was one of the worst and most pathetic perfomances I have seen from a BHAFC team. If they were more clinical we would have been 6-0 down by half time. Poyet may have blasted them at half time because it was embarrassing to watch.

But as a fan you don't leave, you support your team. The beauty of football is anything can happen, and sometime does.

Who would have thought we could have played the way we did in the 2nd half, after that 1st half.

What the f*** has that got to do with having a beer at half time?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
No, the first half was one of the worst and most pathetic perfomances I have seen from a BHAFC team. If they were more clinical we would have been 6-0 down by half time. Poyet may have blasted them at half time because it was embarrassing to watch.

Strange. I'm sure I've seen you on here loads of times and yet, judging by this post, it's the first game you've ever been to! Funny how Liverpool, the most decorated club in English football history, may have had just a little bit more talent in their team than the reigning League One Champions.

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
What the f*** has that got to do with having a beer at half time?

Of course you can.
Just seems you prefer beer to football that's all
and I was just amazed by the number that opted for beer with 10 mins still to play of the first half

D

Deleted member 18477

I'm f*cking fed up of people moaning about other fans.

I'll get to the game when I want and leave when I want. I'll also drink and eat what I want.

Get over it

very much THIS! i'm sick of little do-gooders and control freaks.

and the definition of a 'real fan' is a f***ing opinion and is getting really really boring now. these 'real fans' would clearly still like to be sitting at Withdean getting soaked watching hoof football. You are the real joke not those fans who have a piss, eat and drink when they want because they've ALSO bought a ticket!

and believe it or not. when people buy food and drink the club makes money! - also a way of 'supporting' your team!!!!!!!!!!!
keep eating and drinking people!punk:

Last edited by a moderator:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Strange. I'm sure I've seen you on here loads of times and yet, judging by this post, it's the first game you've ever been to! Funny how Liverpool, the most decorated club in English football history, may have had just a little bit more talent in their team than the reigning League One Champions.

It wasn't just being totally outclassed it was the lack of effort and not really giving a toss that got my hump up. That may have changed in the second half but the damage was done.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
I was shocked to see so many "supporters" of BHAFC zooming off to the bar with 10 minutes to go to HT.

Why go to a football game. They should stay in the pub, and let some real supporters have the tickets.

Of course they missed the start of Brighton getting back into the game, and Noone missing a sitter.

Much worse than that was the mass exodus of people leaving when Liverpool went 2-0 up. Shocking.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Of course you can.
and I was just amazed by the number that opted for beer with 10 mins still to play of the first half

Prefer beer to football? do you truly believe that we pay 400 quid for a season ticket, 25 more for travel vouchers 24 more for cup games because we prefer beer to football.

stop f***ing preaching me to me mate, you truly are a prize wanker.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Of course you can.

With respect whats it got to do with you ?.

It wasn't just being totally outclassed it was the lack of effort and not really giving a toss that got my hump up. That may have changed in the second half but the damage was done.

Personally US I thought it was a bit more like rabbits in headlights, the occasion just got to them.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Lost me there...

WCP is a poster on here that also deems to brand people as "real fans" or not "real fans" based on his own twisted criteria. Much the same way you have done.

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
You make me laugh.

Money doesn't make you a fan

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
WCP is a poster on here that also deems to brand people as "real fans" or not "real fans" based on his own twisted criteria. Much the same way you have done.

It's simple... bar or football?
You choose bar it seems

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here