Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Standing up in the North Stand - row p behind goal

Varndean VI Form College

Jul 29, 2011
Hove
Have noticed that people have started standing for the whole game at the last few matches. Personally don't mind but know others who aren't too chuffed about it.

Do people think this was/is an evening match trend/ a Liverpool, Leeds, Palarse exception or is this the way it's going to be from now on?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
From the Donny match row R was the furthest forward for people standing the whole game, but its slowly creeping further! Hope nobody behind me minds too much :eek:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Have noticed that people have started standing for the whole game at the last few matches. Personally don't mind but know others who aren't too chuffed about it.

Do people think this was/is an evening match trend/ a Liverpool, Leeds, Palarse exception or is this the way it's going to be from now on?

Well, they are f***ing IDIOTS for buying seats in the Northstand that far back then expecting to sit arnt they? Get them the f*** out of that stand, plenty of room for JCLs in the east.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
The sales pitch for season tickets said that they would allow standing in the back four rows.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Well, they are f***ing IDIOTS for buying seats in the Northstand that far back then expecting to sit arnt they? Get them the f*** out of that stand, plenty of room for JCLs in the east.

Please don't sit on the fence - what do you really think on this issue?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
The sales pitch for season tickets said that they would allow standing in the back four rows.
But in all honesty, it was never really going to be the case was it! I spotted a steward attempt to get us to sit down about 10 minutes into the Donny game, has been no such attempt since!

Last edited:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Its been standing in more or less the whole of N1A for the last three matches, although I fully expect to be back to normal for tomorrows game.

shaun_rc

Feb 24, 2008
Brighton
It does seem strange to have bought tickets in the North Stand if you really cared about sitting down. It was always going to be the place where people stood the most. Me, I wish it was a terrace anyway, but that's a different thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here