Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Standing up in the North Stand - row p behind goal

chrissyboy01

Sep 24, 2011
3 or 4 stewards crouched down talking to a group of people in row A of the North for quite a long time today. Was that standing related?

I'm in Block A and overheard a conversation on the steps leading down to the concourse between some stewards about how they were going to get someone out of the ground - they were concerned about his size and his location in the ground. Dunno if anything came of it but maybe standing related.

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
I stand the whole game and so do all the people around me, it does however piss me off if only one row stands or sits on top of their chairs.

Chunk

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
Too many people were watching the stewards in the North yesterday rather than the game. Didn't help with the atmosphere did it. If everyone is standing in rows Z down to T, what's the problem with people in S, R, P standing also. Stewards were singling out individuals.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
I stand up second row right in front of the screen and not once been told to sit. Although I hate sitting down it would be nice sometimes as I start to get cramp :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here