Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stab victim on rape charge

Jamon Jamon

Mar 25, 2008
according to Sky news the bloke that was stabbed to death in Oxford St was charged with the rape of a 16 year old girl, does this tie in with the 'Hanging...'
thread further down the page?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
was this the guy killed in a bakers shop?? didnt think that was oxford street??

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Gotta be pretty stupid to stab someone on Oxford Street (or anywhere for that matter), there are cctv cameras all over the place.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
I see now, This was a 22 year old stabbed outside McDonalds In Oxford St London on Monday, not the young lad set about by a group of yobs

The bloke was stabbed coming out of McDonalds, then had his throat slit. He was out on bail for the gang rape of a 16-year-old girl, who'd been beaten and then tied down while the gang members individually raped her. They then tried to destory all the DNA evidence by burning her with some kind of acid :nono:

WTF was he out on bail for in the first place?! ??? Plus, he was out on bail for a second offence - a stabbing!

FFS, this country and it's legal system really has gone to the dogs :rant:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
The bloke was stabbed coming out of McDonalds, then had his throat slit. He was out on bail for the gang rape of a 16-year-old girl, who'd been beaten and then tied down while the gang members individually raped her. They then tried to destory all the DNA evidence by burning her with some kind of acid :nono:

WTF was he out on bail for in the first place?! ??? Plus, he was out on bail for a second offence - a stabbing!

Yeah for that kind of offence plus for his own safety you'd think he'd be remanded.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton

Then he deserves to die in my book. It was probably her dad! Who the f*** does something like that to a woman, let alone a girl.. disgusting.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Then he deserves to die in my book. It was probably her dad! Who the f*** does something like that to a woman, let alone a girl.. disgusting.

I appreciate you shouldn't judge until proven guilty but I do know what you mean, certainly lose any sympathy for him as he must have been involved in this rape somehow, either directly or indirectly

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Well if that is the case then I have no sympathy.

The guy that was killed on Oxford Street outside McDonalds was 22, and it was a 16 yr old boy that has has his throat cut in the bakery.

Does anyone really think that Jail or even hanging would have detered that rape gang or the people who killed him?

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
iF HANGING PREVENTS 1 CRIME IN THIS COUNTRY THEN I AM ALL FOR IT COMING BACK

So literally if a five year-old child didn't still because he was scared of being hanged, that would make up for all the innocent people who were hanged?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here