Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stab victim on rape charge

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
So ok all you do gooders out there, what is a fitting punishment for 9 men who rape and torture a 16 year old girl!

My daughter is the same age and if that happened to her I wouldn't rest until all the bastards that did it were dead! I can't see how a few years in prison with sky tv etc, then let out after half their term for good behaviour is any kind of punishment at all!

What if there was reasonable doubt and your daughter (hypothetically!) had agreed (consent) to the situation. Are nine men different to one man? Where do we draw the line with capital punishment?

Last edited:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
in terms of the death penalty no party will ever try to introduce this because of the pro life et al people they could upset... as a country we accept the fact if it aint broke dont fix it. at the moment the backlash if one person was killed when they were innocent the ministers in charge of bringing this in would be up for the death penalty themselves.. why?? for killing an innocnent person, or if not killed themselves a life in prison

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Once upon the time the scum, lthe ow life of our country had a purpose.

It was to fight in our wars, we bred the toughest, hardest and most disciplined fighters, it is our nations spirit.

We needed men who could pick up a knife, slice a throat without blinking an eyelid. He was a good soldier, as long as discipline kept him in check.

Sometimes we tolerated rapists, again, as long as their greater benefit meant they were in first and cleared up afterwards.

We don't need this cannon fodder any more, our army does not want mental cases.

But our society has not found a role for them.

So they breed in the sink estates, eating crap, slugging beer, leaving their kids untendered, uneducated, they live on the dole, scrounge, steal, and put two fingers up to society.

They are now unwanted, and they only want us for entertainment and financial support.

This is Britain 2008.

Partly right. We still need these people just as much. Who else would appear on the Jeremy Kyle show...........

Do you remember the murder of the girl in reading who was raped and tortured etc before being shot? Obviously it was a horrific incident but there are certain issues I have with it. Allegedly the girl was being used to help rob a drug dealer and secondly they were sitting in a car in a disused pub car park in the early hours of the morning.

Mary-Ann Lenaghan (sp?) iirc and there is actually more to it than was ever revealed in court if her school colleagues are to be believed. The stories around Reading were that she was working and also doing a little bit of small time dealing and had taken stuff on credit and then not come up with the money.

In no way justifies what happened to her of course but it she was allegedly not the poor little innocent she was portrayed as in the media.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Mary-Ann Lenaghan (sp?) iirc and there is actually more to it than was ever revealed in court if her school colleagues are to be believed. The stories around Reading were that she was working and also doing a little bit of small time dealing and had taken stuff on credit and then not come up with the money.

In no way justifies what happened to her of course but it she was allegedly not the poor little innocent she was portrayed as in the media.

Thats indeed the girl I was referring to. There have been several cases like this. There was the 14 yr old lad stabbed in Kennington last year who according to his father was a good little God fearing lad who wasnt involved in a gang. Next week there are pictures of him surfacing in the media posing in a balaclava with a shotgun. If he hadnt been gang affiliated he more than likely wouldnt have been stabbed.

If Mary Ann Leneghan hadnt been dealing as is alleged or involved in a robbery plot against another drug dealer she more than likely would not have been raped and murdered.

Both incidents are awful and you have to feel for the families left behind but if you dont play with fire you ARENT gonna get burnt.

Partly right. We still need these people just as much. Who else would appear on the Jeremy Kyle show...........

Unfortuanely thats only takes half a dozen or so off the sofa for half a day.

Gound out last night that the victim (scum) , was from Hackney, where I live and the murderer (scummer) was from Walthamstow, where I use to live.

Nice

Thats indeed the girl I was referring to. There have been several cases like this. There was the 14 yr old lad stabbed in Kennington last year who according to his father was a good little God fearing lad who wasnt involved in a gang. Next week there are pictures of him surfacing in the media posing in a balaclava with a shotgun. If he hadnt been gang affiliated he more than likely wouldnt have been stabbed.

If Mary Ann Leneghan hadnt been dealing as is alleged or involved in a robbery plot against another drug dealer she more than likely would not have been raped and murdered.

Both incidents are awful and you have to feel for the families left behind but if you dont play with fire you ARENT gonna get burnt.

Just to be clear here. The stories about her dealing and 'working' are only here-say. Albeit from her school 'friends' but I have no personal knowledge that this is true.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Just to be clear here. The stories about her dealing and 'working' are only here-say. Albeit from her school 'friends' but I have no personal knowledge that this is true.

No i appreciate that but I dont think anyone would be surprised if they were true.

Mr Blunt

Apr 21, 2008
Brighton
I always ask the same question when people are debating capital punishment.

If your son/dau committed a crime that was eligible for the death penalty would they be content to see them put on death row and eventually put to death?

so would you?

Emotions always over run on these occasions.

What would your reaction be if it was a son or a daughter who was either raped or murdered???

I think it may be different ...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
if that happened in my family, I would gleefully track them down one by one and take my revenge. I would then, walk into the nearest police station and explain my actions (sadly depriving my family of my presence for the next few years until I was realised early for being a model prisoner)

Ooh, that would make a dead good film that would.
A bit like the CROW but without all the makeup.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here