Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stab victim on rape charge

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Ahhh.
So she was ASKING for it then ?

:thud: I knew someone would say that-nowhere in what I said did i say she was asking for it or deserved it. I just said that it most likely would not have happened if she has not put herself in a situation where she was alone with 9 older guys.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
:thud: I knew someone would say that-nowhere in what I said did i say she was asking for it or deserved it. I just said that it most likely would not have happened if she has not put herself in a situation where she was alone with 9 older guys.

So because she WAS in that situation it gave them a god given right to abuse, rape and then murder her ?

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
So because she WAS in that situation it gave them a god given right to abuse, rape and then murder her ?

Didnt say that either-surely you can see my point. IF she wasnt in that situation it couldnt POSSIBLY have happened.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
So ok all you do gooders out there, what is a fitting punishment for 9 men who rape and torture a 16 year old girl!

My daughter is the same age and if that happened to her I wouldn't rest until all the bastards that did it were dead! I can't see how a few years in prison with sky tv etc, then let out after half their term for good behaviour is any kind of punishment at all!

So you honestly think that gang rape should be punishable by death. I would totally understand your emotions given that you have a daughter the same age but you surely cant believe in the death penalty for such a crime?

To punish someone with death puts you in the same boat as the criminal.

I know people will say, well if it happened to someone in your family you would feel different and my answer to that would be I can't tell exactly how I would feel until that situation arises. I think life in prisonment (meaning life) is a far more effective punishment than death.

Just my opinion.

Last edited:

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
So ok all you do gooders out there, what is a fitting punishment for 9 men who rape and torture a 16 year old girl!

My daughter is the same age and if that happened to her I wouldn't rest until all the bastards that did it were dead! I can't see how a few years in prison with sky tv etc, then let out after half their term for good behaviour is any kind of punishment at all!

:clap2: Well said, I am a completely law abiding person without so much as a speeding ticket on my record, BUT if that happened in my family, I would gleefully track them down one by one and take my revenge. I would then, walk into the nearest police station and explain my actions (sadly depriving my family of my presence for the next few years until I was realised early for being a model prisoner)
The law in this (and most other countries) has gone to pot. It's a total joke. :thud:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The bloke was stabbed coming out of McDonalds, then had his throat slit. He was out on bail for the gang rape of a 16-year-old girl, who'd been beaten and then tied down while the gang members individually raped her. They then tried to destory all the DNA evidence by burning her with some kind of acid :nono:

WTF was he out on bail for in the first place?! ??? Plus, he was out on bail for a second offence - a stabbing!

Still, good result in the end tho eh. One less piece of shit to worry about.

:goal:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Surely the answer to this is pre-emptive imprisonment or hanging. The authorities should decide which dregs of society are likely to cause trouble. They could start with all gang members and then work their way down to Palarse scum. The downside would be no local derby and, obviously, the end of the Jeremy Kyle show. Still, a small price to pay for safety on our streets don't you think!

Seagull Stew

:clap2: Well said, I am a completely law abiding person without so much as a speeding ticket on my record, BUT if that happened in my family, I would gleefully track them down one by one and take my revenge. I would then, walk into the nearest police station and explain my actions (sadly depriving my family of my presence for the next few years until I was realised early for being a model prisoner)
The law in this (and most other countries) has gone to pot. It's a total joke. :thud:

Would you be satisfied then if YOU were put to death because of your actions?

I think alot of people who support the death penalty seem to believe that people who don't are, in some way, supportive of the criminal. I'm certainly not.

If you ask me do these people who commit these hideous crimes deserve to continue living then the answer is a resounding NO. The problem is someone has to put these people to death. Now, who on Earth ever has the moral right to kill someone in cold blood, no matter who's authority they've been given, or what crime they are punishing? Surely the answer is NO ONE!

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I know, lets all have a debate about the rights and wrongs of the death penalty. It's been ages since the last one........zzzzzzzzzz

Returning to the the start if the thread, the murder victim wasn't convicted of anything so it's pretty low to say he deserved his fate based on unsubstantiated charges isn't it? He may have been simply associated with this gang and not even present. People seem to be ranting for no reason :rolleyes:

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Would you be satisfied then if YOU were put to death because of your actions?

A very valid question. I sincerely doubt that my inevitable death would prevent me from taking the action that I would be compelled to take. Of course, until something terrible like this happens to someone, they can never really say what they would do.

To the person who was concerned about my use of the word 'gleefully', I'd have to admit that it was a poor choice of word but my obviously limited Vocabulary didn't stretch to something more suitable. I think what I was trying to express, was that in such heinous circumstances my own fate would go out of the window and I would disregard the consequences because some things merit it.

Once upon the time the scum, lthe ow life of our country had a purpose.

It was to fight in our wars, we bred the toughest, hardest and most disciplined fighters, it is our nations spirit.

We needed men who could pick up a knife, slice a throat without blinking an eyelid. He was a good soldier, as long as discipline kept him in check.

Sometimes we tolerated rapists, again, as long as their greater benefit meant they were in first and cleared up afterwards.

We don't need this cannon fodder any more, our army does not want mental cases.

But our society has not found a role for them.

So they breed in the sink estates, eating crap, slugging beer, leaving their kids untendered, uneducated, they live on the dole, scrounge, steal, and put two fingers up to society.

They are now unwanted, and they only want us for entertainment and financial support.

This is Britain 2008.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I know, lets all have a debate about the rights and wrongs of the death penalty. It's been ages since the last one........zzzzzzzzzz

Returning to the the start if the thread, the murder victim wasn't convicted of anything so it's pretty low to say he deserved his fate based on unsubstantiated charges isn't it? He may have been simply associated with this gang and not even present. People seem to be ranting for no reason :rolleyes:

Mob mentality :nono:

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs

So where do you draw the line?

Nine men rape and torture = death penalty
Eight men = death penalty?
Five men = death penalty?
Two men = death penalty?
One Man rapes and tortures = death penalty?
One man fitted up by a stalker = death penalty?

That's the problem with a death penalty. It sets an absolute boundary for the penalty with NO absolute boundary for the evidence.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
So where do you draw the line?

Nine men rape and torture = death penalty
Eight men = death penalty?
Five men = death penalty?
Two men = death penalty?
One Man rapes and tortures = death penalty?
One man fitted up by a stalker = death penalty?

That's the problem with a death penalty. It sets an absolute boundary for the penalty with NO absolute boundary for the evidence.

I thought you'd started writing one man went to mow :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here