MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
smiths_moz.jpg

Hang the DJ.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
She was obsessed the man and had been stalking him for months.

I seem to recall he was her doctor.

Part of her behavior involved going through the blokes rubbish bin outside his house...

.. in which she found a used condom.

In which case, I believe MY guess was the closest, and I hereby claim my £5.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Considering over a third of the population want hanging brought back then it is totally unrealistic to say the least
Yes, yes - that is OBVIOUS. But the point is, would you put YOUR life on the line if an innocent is wrongly put to death by the state?

Considering over a third of the population want hanging brought back then it is totally unrealistic to say the least

WTF has the number of people who want hanging brought back got to do with anything that I said? They all know that the logical result of their actions is that an innocent person may be executed by the state in their name. ERGO they would be murderers in my eyes and deserve punishing. If the prisons aren't large enough then fine, we'll doo the same to you as you want to do to an innocent person and hangf you.

Fair's fair.

And if you SHOUT about your desire to bring back state sanctioned murder then I think I'm justified in supposing you have at least some blood lust in your personality.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If steward 433 was present at a hanging, would he tell the condemned man to stop standing on the chair and sit down immediately ?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I always ask the same question when people are debating capital punishment.

If your son/dau committed a crime that was eligible for the death penalty would they be content to see them put on death row and eventually put to death?

so would you?

Emotions always over run on these occasions.

Amnesty International Have A Classic Case, In China Which Completely Shows Up The Weakness Of The Death Penalty.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Ok so lets all vote on the death penalty would be pointless as we won't leave the EU as all the major political parties are too spineless to go for it.

There are good points and bad points to every debate and a certain amount of people will vote for the 1st thing and a certain amount for the second

Why attack someone because of their opinion??

Keyboard warriors really get to me at times:shrug:

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
I always ask the same question when people are debating capital punishment.

If your son/dau committed a crime that was eligible for the death penalty would they be content to see them put on death row and eventually put to death?

so would you?

Emotions always over run on these occasions.

To be totally honest I don't expect capital punishment to ever return in this country and if i'm honest I probably don't want it to.

However, as far as i'm concerned, if it ever was returned it could only be used in the most extreme cases where there are clear witnesses and or CCTV/DNA evidence.

And in answer to your question, if my son had been found to have done what Ian Huntley did, or what the Ripper did, or plenty more of these crimes we hear about every day, I would want probably want to kill myself for bring up such an animal

SI 4 BHA

Nov 12, 2003
westdene, brighton
So ok all you do gooders out there, what is a fitting punishment for 9 men who rape and torture a 16 year old girl!

My daughter is the same age and if that happened to her I wouldn't rest until all the bastards that did it were dead! I can't see how a few years in prison with sky tv etc, then let out after half their term for good behaviour is any kind of punishment at all!

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
So ok all you do gooders out there, what is a fitting punishment for 9 men who rape and torture a 16 year old girl!

My daughter is the same age and if that happened to her I wouldn't rest until all the bastards that did it were dead! I can't see how a few years in prison with sky tv etc, then let out after half their term for good behaviour is any kind of punishment at all!

Spot on :thumbsup:

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003

pics?

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008

Would you let your daughter get into a situation where she is in the company of 9 men, some of which are in their early 20's? I would imagine the answer is no.

Do you remember the murder of the girl in reading who was raped and tortured etc before being shot? Obviously it was a horrific incident but there are certain issues I have with it. Allegedly the girl was being used to help rob a drug dealer and secondly they were sitting in a car in a disused pub car park in the early hours of the morning.

If you put yourself in these positions then there is a much higher chance of things going wrong. A little bit of self preservation goes a long way! Id imagine that this girl who was gang raped was not abducted off a street and abused but was more than likely involved with gang members etc. The murder appears to have been an argument between rival gang members. You reap what you sow at the end of the day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here