Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spurs ticket availability

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
gerbil said:
For your information I applied by putting a letter into the ticket office the day details were announced by hand because I only live down the road and I can.

What about all those who live miles away?

If the club want to reward L&K donors by letting them apply with everyone else they should've pulled all the stops out to get as many tickets as they could.

I,personally, think we will sell out and I also think that the genuine fan is being penalised here as I'm sure there will be a few who don't manage to get tickets.

To quote not the 9 o'clock news. WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!

There is something in this country called the POST OFFICE. Simply place your application in the post when the details were announced and you will receive a ticket. Even if you live on the Isle of Sky.

I personally think we will sell out but we would struggle to sell out many more than 4500. I would be suprised if we had more than 500 applications that are turned down.

Where were the 'genuine fans' you mention at Rotherham? Millwall, Palace etc ?

4500 is heaps. If you got your arse in gear and applied early you will get a ticket. Even using the "I didn't know if I could make it that early" excuse doesn't wash. How hard would it be to sell a Spurs ticket on here if at nearer the time you found out you couldn't make it.

It is also right after Xmas and most people are skint then!

Well done the club.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
The Wookiee said:
It wont be a sell out for Spurs fans there will definatly be more than 1200 tickets unsold for Spurs supporters.

I'd be suprised if it isn't they have 28,000 season ticket holders and they already have a ticket. That means there will only be about 5,000 tickets left to sell.

Not to mention that Spurs take the FA cup very seriously.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
When there's a high profile game, some fans always miss out, that's the nature of the beast.

Honestly.

The way this board is going, I think we're going to need the Samaritans number at the top.

I'm sure there wasn't this many moaners on NSC when we were shit :lolol: :lolol:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Lammy is going off on one again!!!

Its ever since his better half announced she was "with child" he has become very cantankerous

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
CrabtreeBHA said:
have you got a time machine? ???
explain your "theory" please :)

The only theory being is that Brighton is hardly a big draw for the paying Spurs fans !

The capacity of White Hart Lane is 36,214 yet there average home attendances over the last 3 years for Premiership matches are as follows:

Average Attendance:
2003-2004: 34,876
2002-2003: 35,897
2001-2002: 35,001

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Palace there were 4500 there I thought,or maybe I'm wrong on that as well.

Millwall, bit too near Christmas I think for most peolpe and they've got a bit of a reputation haven't they.

Rotherham is down to having to play at that shit hole called Withdean.

You know that you can't guarantee that a letter will arrive when it's meant to because of the post office.

Next?

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Well, posting for tickets from 40 odd miles away in Guildford has a 100% success record so far this season.

Reading
West Ham
Ipswich
Millwall
QPR

First Class post should hopefully get me a Spurs ticket too.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
That's bollox.

I've got a claim going through now because they lost a parcel I sent.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
gerbil said:
Rotherham is down to having to play at that shit hole called Withdean.
Next?

Oh, and that's a good reason for not going to "normal" games, rather than just the glamorous ones, then is it?

Pity all the poor mugs like me and plenty of others then, who keep the club alive, er sorry, sit at "that shit hole" week after week. True, it's my choice, but please don't come on here crapping on about loyal fans getting shafted if you can't even be arsed with home matches because the ground's a bit "shit".

Good job not everyone thinks like that, eh, or clubs like us, Rotherham, Chesterfield, Palace and Pompey would have no fans at all....

Happy Seagull said:
Sometimes i think half our fans don't really give 2 fucks about our future. All they care about is themselves, whinge, whinge, f***ing whinge. So you might miss out on one game, big f***ing deal. Only one things matters about the tickets, and thatsthat every single one possible is sold. So long as the club gets maximum financial gain out of this match, nothing else matters.

If you want to blame anyone, then blame Spurs for making us have to cough up in advance if we wanted extra tickets. They probably knew they would be declined, giving them the chance to sell more to their own fans.

Saved me writing that, thanks HS!

It's the selfish attitude of a significant minority on here that REALLY pisses me off. I didn't apply for my Spurs tickets until Thursday, if I miss out then its MY FAULT! I will not be on here moaning, I will wish all of you going a great game, and make sure I'm quicker off the mark for the 4th round.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
edna krabappel said:
Oh, and that's a good reason for not going to "normal" games, rather than just the glamorous ones, then is it?

Pity all the poor mugs like me and plenty of others then, who keep the club alive, er sorry, sit at "that shit hole" week after week. True, it's my choice, but please don't come on here crapping on about loyal fans getting shafted if you can't even be arsed with home matches because the ground's a bit "shit".

Good job not everyone thinks like that, eh, or clubs like us, Rotherham, Chesterfield, Palace and Pompey would have no fans at all....

Before you start throwing accusations about I WAS at Withdean for the Rotherham game.

I HAVE got a season ticket and I DO go to the less glamorous games.

Is all that OK with you?

Withdean is a shit hole but why the f*** I have to justify myself to you is beyond me.

Get your facts right first.

edna krabappel said:
True, it's my choice, but please don't come on here crapping on about loyal fans getting shafted if you can't even be arsed with home matches because the ground's a bit "shit".

Making more friends today gerbil I see with your OPINIONS.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Yep but I'm not 1 of the "NSC Gang" am I?

So nobody will ever agree with me.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
dave the gaffer said:
Lammy is going off on one again!!!

Its ever since his better half announced she was "with child" he has become very cantankerous

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

I think you could be onto something here Dave. I have been spouting off a bit on here lately! I just can't seem to help myself!

It's the hormones!

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
gerbil said:
Yep but I'm not 1 of the "NSC Gang" am I?

So nobody will ever agree with me.

Good point, for the Spurs game I am going to get a new Brighton away shirt with 'Wookiee' and my post count in numbers on the back :lolol:
Please accept me as one of your gang I promise to never speak my mind again and will always obey the world according to NSC!

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
The Wookiee said:
Good point, for the Spurs game I am going to get a new Brighton away shirt with 'Wookiee' and my post count in numbers on the back :lolol:
Please accept me as one of your gang I promise to never speak my mind again and will always obey the world according to NSC!

You forgot to say that you will never speak badly of Dick Knight,Harding or ticket allocations and pledge yourself to completely trust anything the board do even if it is stealing your grandmother's false teeth and selling them because there is ALWAYS a good reason for them doing everything they do.

And,the biggest pledge of all is to always agree with the majority so as to ingratiate yourself for when you get your shirt with your user name on the back and you see fellow members of the "Gang" at games,if unlike me*,you go!!!

* f*** knows what I spent the best part of £500 on last March if I don't have a season ticket,but Edna pointed out that I only go to big games so it must be true.

Yoda

English & European
dave the gaffer said:
But. Tottenham fans are getting in for nothing aren't they as 1 FA Cup game is included in their Season Tickets.

How does that work then...will the Albion calculate how many fans got in for nowt and ask Tottenham for a proportion of this money?

I have never understood how this works with us and our free cup voucher...I'll as k the Insider

A mate of mine shares a season ticket at WHL, they get up to the first 3 cup matches with their tickets.

No idea how they'd work out how much is due to us though. :(

Yoda

English & European
gerbil said:
You forgot to say that you will never speak badly of Dick Knight,Harding or ticket allocations and pledge yourself to completely trust anything the board do even if it is stealing your grandmother's false teeth and selling them because there is ALWAYS a good reason for them doing everything they do.

And,the biggest pledge of all is to always agree with the majority so as to ingratiate yourself for when you get your shirt with your user name on the back and you see fellow members of the "Gang" at games,if unlike me*,you go!!!

* f*** knows what I spent the best part of £500 on last March if I don't have a season ticket,but Edna pointed out that I only go to big games so it must be true.

So unless we agree with you we're part of 'The Gang'

OH FFS! SORRY! :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here