Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spurs ticket availability

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Happy Seagull said:
So you might miss out on one game, big f***ing deal. Only one things matters about the tickets, and thatsthat every single one possible is sold.

For those of you who are unlucky enough not to get a Spurs ticket, this fella will let you have his :lolol:

Yoda

English & European
gerbil said:
TO GET EXTRA TICKETS DUE TO THE WAY THEY WERE SELLING THEM.

i.e. no preference for regular away supporters or season ticket holders.

I am now going to get something off my chest!

I loathe the day we got to Cardiff now!!!

Before the play-offs there was never this much moaning about ticketing allocations and how they should be distributed.

Can we just stop all this and get behind the f***ing club!

People moaned that there was no preference for Cardiff, then West Ham. Now they have and people are still f***ing moaning!!!!

Jeez! Get over it.

There, that’s better.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Scunthorpe were given 6,000 for Chelsea.

3,000 were snapped up by season ticket holders, and the remaining 3,000 were put on general sale which sold out in 2 and half hours.

So they can take 6,000 to Chelsea, i'm sure we'd manage to sell our 4,400 twice over.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
saafend_seagull said:
Scunthorpe were given 6,000 for Chelsea.

3,000 were snapped up by season ticket holders, and the remaining 3,000 were put on general sale which sold out in 2 and half hours.

So they can take 6,000 to Chelsea, i'm sure we'd manage to sell our 4,400 twice over.

But it is a massive game for them. Of course they will sell loads of tickets. Spurs are a big team but then again we are in the Championship and thus only one division behind them. I think the club were right to turn down the extra's if they could not afford to stump up the money. If they look at the home games they can see we are struggling to sell out so why would they expect us to sell out at away games. Yes I have got my tickets but like everyone else who was really keen to go put my App in as soon as we knew who we had

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
bha.fatboy said:
But it is a massive game for them. Of course they will sell loads of tickets. Spurs are a big team but then again we are in the Championship and thus only one division behind them. I think the club were right to turn down the extra's if they could not afford to stump up the money. If they look at the home games they can see we are struggling to sell out so why would they expect us to sell out at away games. Yes I have got my tickets but like everyone else who was really keen to go put my App in as soon as we knew who we had

:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here