Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spurs ticket availability

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Lord Bracknell said:
It's the fast-track to the Club going into administration...

... and a ten-point deduction.

But we have no assets (one "T" Yorkie ;) ) so we can't go into administration..................no let's not got there

Silver flying chariot

Aug 5, 2003
Happy Seagull said:
Of course that is fair, you're missus has qualified for the AMS, your friend has not. Simple solution, get your friend to join the AMS. Then he can apply for any tickets he likes, hardly rocket science is it?

can't join the AMS and get ticket for the spurs game though can he?

Thats not rocket science either

Think you are missing the point. By not getting the extra tickets we are stopping the casual supporter from going! Once we get falmer it will be no good getting 6000 every week. We need more supporters to pay for it

my mate at work is really pissed off he can't get a spurs ticket to take his boys. Surely it would make perfect sense to get these type of people involved with supporting the Albion NOW so that when falmer is built (in 2019 or whenever) these people want to go to watch the albion!

the club need these glory hunting people to go to games. At the end of the day they will provide the club with money in the future!!

thats not rocket science either

:censored: :censored:

I haven't missed your point at all. I hear what you're saying quite clearly. But why hasn't your friend joined the AMS already? Surely not because we had yet to draw a plum FA Cup tie away?

It's not the clubs fault that your friend hasn't signed up for the AMS is it?

Build Falmer and the fans will eventually come, i think the fans coming out of the woodwork for Cardiff proves this.

Yoda

English & European
Happy Seagull said:
Of course that is fair, you're missus has qualified for the AMS, your friend has not. Simple solution, get your friend to join the AMS. Then he can apply for any tickets he likes, hardly rocket science is it?

Or, USE YOUR WIFE'S NAME TO GET YOUR MATE A TICKET (if she's not going with you). Her name won't be printed on the Spurs ticket. :rolleyes: :shootself :dunce:

Yoda

English & European
Silver flying chariot said:
Think you are missing the point. By not getting the extra tickets we are stopping the casual supporter from going! Once we get falmer it will be no good getting 6000 every week. We need more supporters to pay for it

BUT THAT WAS THE f***ing POINT OF SETTING UP THE AMS. FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Yoda said:
BUT THAT WAS THE f***ing POINT OF SETTING UP THE AMS. FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And there was me thinking it was to stop the hoolies going.

I also thought they were meant to be keeping a record of who went away regularly to stop all this aggro when big games come up.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
gerbil said:

I also thought they were meant to be keeping a record of who went away regularly to stop all this aggro when big games come up.

HAHA

That would be nice wouldn't it? The club looking after the regular travellers.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
That has been my point for days but I've got slated about it.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
TO GET EXTRA TICKETS DUE TO THE WAY THEY WERE SELLING THEM.

i.e. no preference for regular away supporters or season ticket holders.

I'll never fit in here because I'm not as "good" as you lot.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
gerbil said:

you need to get that record mended mate as I think its broken! :rolleyes:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
gerbil said:

You'll never fit in here because you're obsessed with people disagreeing with you. If you post your opinions on the internet people will disagree. So what? Does it bother you that much that people think you're talking shit? If so stop posting. If not stop moaning that you won't fit in and that people are disagreeing with you.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Ok now I'm getting a little worried as mine hasn't come out yet and it seems like loads of others have.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
OK point taken, I now happen to agree the club has done the right thing by not wanting the full allocation just imagine how stupid we would look if we didn't sell them all!

gerbil said:
TO GET EXTRA TICKETS DUE TO THE WAY THEY WERE SELLING THEM.

i.e. no preference for regular away supporters or season ticket holders.

Yes but it is obviously the club couldn't afford to please every fan that supports them. They asked for 7000 up front (to accomodate everyone) and Spurs said up front payment or no chance. Not really DK's fault.

And why do you need to fit in? I don't know anyone on this board anymore than you do. But i love the Albion and i do my part to keep them afloat. I don't come up with stupid ways of helping them get either further into debt, or slowing them down from shifting original debt.

gerbil said:

Is that a lone violin sadly playing in the distance?

As Crabtree says, change the f***ing record.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
tinx said:
Ok now I'm getting a little worried as mine hasn't come out yet and it seems like loads of others have.

You are not the only one Tinx! :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here