Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Spectacular' signing?

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Just a thought.....how about Roque Santa Cruz of man city? We seem to have had a few players from them recently and they seem to like our style of football as it matches theirs. I seem to remember he was interested in signing on loan for Leeds at the very start of last season, if true surely we would be a more interesting prospect for him? Just a thought...

f*** I forgot he even existed, what the hell happened to him? I'd have him for sure!

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Someone on Twitter (yes I have it open 'just out of interest') has just mentioned Joe Cole. Stick him next to Bridders and i'll cream my pants!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Someone on Twitter (yes I have it open 'just out of interest') has just mentioned Joe Cole. Stick him next to Bridders and i'll cream my pants!

They'll have seen BBBW's thread about an ENQUIRY we're supposed to have made. From an enquiry to a definite signature in minutes, don't you just love rumours?

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Joe Cole would be quite some signing but there's no way you could play him AND Vicente. We'd disappear in a big explosion of flair.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Joe Cole would be quite some signing but there's no way you could play him AND Vicente. We'd disappear in a big explosion of flair.

It would be fine - the other team would never have the ball, so our complete lack of tacklers in midfield would never be exposed.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
f*** I forgot he even existed, what the hell happened to him? I'd have him for sure!

he went on loan to Real Betis last year. Scored a few (7 i think) so still got it and experienced in english football. Big strong, good two feet, great in the air, holds it up well and loves it when he's got someone that works off him. Absolutr quality player and fits the bill

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Berbatov that would be nice........who knows !!!!Stranger things have happened.Doesn't he know Gus from Spurs days.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Some tremendous bollocks on this thread. Sidwell is the one I want.

After the Andy Carroll debacle this morning this site managed almost 6 hours before another ridiculous name was posted.

That has to be a record surely?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Juan Roman Riquelme! Out of contract at Bocca, ticks all of Gus's boxes.

Saw him at Boca two years ago and he was shit. Overweight, slow, crap, no desire and doesn't tick any boxes at all. Got sent off after 70 minutes for kicking someone who was about to take a corner, although I think that was because he couldn't be arsed to run anymore.

Joe Cole would be amazing, and there's no reason why it couldn't happen, he was at Lille last year and we must be almost as attractive a proposition as they are for someone who is from London.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Joe Cole would be amazing, and there's no reason why it couldn't happen, he was at Lille last year and we must be almost as attractive a proposition as they are for someone who is from London.

Agree that JC is a possibility. Another ex-Chelsea-Gus link, loves the South (ala Bridge), needs games, mates with Zamora so will no plenty about BHA, needs games and I'm sure wouldn't mind partnering Vicente. I've got a few things crossed for this one.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Agree that JC is a possibility. Another ex-Chelsea-Gus link, loves the South (ala Bridge), needs games, mates with Zamora so will no plenty about BHA, needs games and I'm sure wouldn't mind partnering Vicente. I've got a few things crossed for this one.

Brendon Rodgers will want to look at him first as he fits the pass and move style he wants to play. If by some miracle it was to happen then it would be at the end of the transfer window after Rodgers has had a chance to look at him in training and pre season matches before making a decision.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here