Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Spectacular' signing?

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Just a thought.....how about Roque Santa Cruz of man city? We seem to have had a few players from them recently and they seem to like our style of football as it matches theirs. I seem to remember he was interested in signing on loan for Leeds at the very start of last season, if true surely we would be a more interesting prospect for him? Just a thought...

cookie63

Feb 25, 2012
Spectacular and John Carew mentioned in the same thread! :lolol:

John Carew was flying back to Oslo from Gatwick on Friday - my mate sat in front of him. Could he have been in Brighton last week?

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Really hope it's someone younger than the other signings. Would be nice to get someone who we could hope/expect to still be with us in a few years and if not, will at least have a resale value.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
stumpy tim (ITK) has already suggested on another thread that sidwell was aiming too low and that we should be prepared to be shocked!!?

I think Sidwell is exactly what we need as unlikely it is we could afford his wages. I would have him way over a 33 year old ex superstar.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I'll have a random shout.

Jay Bothroyd!

Tall, strong, good with his feet, good awareness, good with his head, fantastic shot on him and hes not exactly goal shy!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here