Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spain v Scotland *** Official Match Thread ***

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I think Scotland are playing quite well. Adam and Bannan look pretty capable in the middle and Morrison looks to have something about him. They need to get Fletcher into the game a bit more. CMS has done everything he could, playing against this type of opposition will do him the world of good. If Scotland played like this against us then they would win. Fact.
I agree entirely. The Scots absorbed what they could and grew in self belief before the second went in, with Adam becoming more and more influential. You feel Fletcher needed to have scored to have given them a chance though.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Great stuff from CMS. "Feeding on" only the scrappiest of scraps but managing to show some class.

What is Lineker's bum fluff about?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Watching the first half just confirms my view that England will never win a major competition, all the time I got a hole in my arse.
Correct, and it's all because the players don't scream the national anthem like a banshee.

Oh, and the fact that our players have mediocre technical ability compared to Spain.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Watching the first half just confirms my view that England will never win a major competition, all the time I got a hole in my arse.

Did I hear correctly England are playing Spain soon?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Let's not forget Germany. 10 wins out of 10. 34 (yes thirty four) goals scored.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Correct, and it's all because the players don't scream the national anthem like a banshee.

Oh, and the fact that our players have mediocre technical ability compared to Spain.

100% correct,,,,how many England players would get in that spanish side?....Answer, NONE......Spain are 3/1 to win the Euro's, that's got to be a good bet nobody can hold a candle to them, not even close. Holland knew they could not beat them, so tried kicking them off the park in the world cup and we all know who won that.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
That's going to be amusing.
Yes, yes it is. Not so much that my national side is going to get an absolute hiding by a world class team as much as the fact that some absolute twats who think they are the world's best because their clubs pay them £200k a week are going to be shown up as nothing of the sort.

I wonder how long it will take Rooney to get f***ed off with being made to look third rate, kicking out stupidly at someone and being sent off?

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Yes, yes it is. Not so much that my national side is going to get an absolute hiding by a world class team as much as the fact that some absolute twats who think they are the world's best because their clubs pay them £200k a week are going to be shown up as nothing of the sort.

I wonder how long it will take Rooney to get f***ed off with being made to look third rate, kicking out stupidly at someone and being sent off?

Rooney has been dropped from any game leading upto the Euros, i was reading on the BBC

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Bloody hell how good are Spain its only Scotland but there amazing

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
a master class i'm looking forward to seeing
Apparently Spains 1st goal tonight came off the back of a 41 pass move

I might go myself. It will be hilarious. How do I get tickets?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
3-0 Tartan Army now looking for consolation. A shot might help. Or a 3 man passing movement. A goal looks beyond them.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here