Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spain v Scotland *** Official Match Thread ***

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
CMS gave a brilliant account of himself. Shame he was playing against Spain/Barca and had little in the way of support.

Scotland's MoM :clap2:

I think CMS needs a partner upfront.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
True his not 31/32 but alot of class players would show this sort of form before now, just seems a shame to me he is peaking now. He ant got many top years left maybe 3/4 so either he wont play for Brighton in the top flight or he will move or he will stay and become a hero at Brighton but then we will never know.

I personally cant see Brighton getting to the prem for a couple of seasons yet.

We will have to agree to disagree, but that's what its all about. I see no reason why CMS cant have 6 top seasons ahead of him. As for Brighton getting to the prem, I dont think Mr Bloom shares you view, nor Mr Poyet regardless of what he says publicly.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
We will have to agree to disagree, but that's what its all about. I see no reason why CMS cant have 6 top seasons ahead of him. As for Brighton getting to the prem, I dont think Mr Bloom shares you view, nor Mr Poyet regardless of what he says publicly.

Im sure they dont, i hope we are sooner, but if we dont then i have not go my hopes up to much.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I didn't say it was a bad team did I? I said it wasn't Spains first XI - hence not the best team of the world. It's not that hard to understand

It's also not that hard to understand that only missing 2 players from the starting line up ( who could be argued are pushing for first team places) isn't "Spain's B Team" And that is the only reason you weren't watching it :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here