Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spain v Scotland *** Official Match Thread ***

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
should the goalie not have been booked, did look like CMS had over hit it but still if he gave the pen surely a booking?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Shitwillie.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
should the goalie not have been booked, did look like CMS had over hit it but still if he gave the pen surely a booking?

A foul is not necessarily a booking.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Hoof into the channels technique exposing the Spaniards. Goodwillie is a plonker!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Wasn't there a thread not too long ago about CMS not being good enough for us?
He is currently looking like a top quality player whilst up against the best football team in the world... not surprising that NSC decided he was a bit rubbish

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
PS: Valdez should have been sent off ?

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
I have doubted CMS, i think his a good player, but i still think his not as good as we all think, his 27 and only just made his international début and still has not played in the top league, i think his probably one of the best strikers in the Championship but im still not overly sure if he would be good in the prem.

He does appear to be the stand out player tonight for Scotland, he appears to be giving 100% and i hope he has done enough to earn a starting place, but he is a stand out player in a very very poor Scotland side.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I have doubted CMS, i think his a good player, but i still think his not as good as we all think, his 27 and only just made his international début and still has not played in the top league, i think his probably one of the best strikers in the Championship but im still not overly sure if he would be good in the prem.

He does appear to be the stand out player tonight for Scotland, he appears to be giving 100% and i hope he has done enough to earn a starting place, but he is a stand out player in a very very poor Scotland side.

A very very poor Scotland side which is only losing 3-1 to the best team in the world and could be better? You are so negative it's ridiculous.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
A very very poor Scotland side which is only losing 3-1 to the best team in the world and could be better? You are so negative it's ridiculous.

Its extremely poor side, there being cut apart in every single attack, Spain should have way more than 3, sorry but maybe i just realist and dont have my ass in the clouds.

Fact is if Miller was fit CMS would not have played the past 2 games.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I thought the only people questioning CMS were mongs who can only remember a couple of games at a time when he had a couple of average games, and they went away after his superb performance and goals against Leeds?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here