Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some of our "Fans"

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
Were you the bloke havin a row witht he people behind who looked a bit like Eddie Jordan?

Nah

What was pissing me off more was the stewards were I thought very polite tolerant and nice..

Said scummers were standing in the aisles...Stewards are only following rules when they asked the scum to move out of the aisles...they did not deserve ...." F..ck off back to the front....we will stand here anyway" its just overly confrontational.

I dont think its needed thats all.

I wear colours as I am PROUD to be a Brighton fan...up to you if u dont want to...

Perhaps we should make a template for these true blue gunner gooner super seagull soccer fans that have infiltrated the game in the last few years?

I was at the [insert team name here] game against BHA with my [son/daughter/wife/husband/boyfriend/girlfriend/cat/dog/bestest internet buddy from NSC] and I was appalled at the behavior of [our fans/their fans/the stewards/the police/hotdog seller/ticket office/pedicurist] they continually [wouldn't let us stand/sang rude songs/jumped up and down/pissed through a rolled up programme/wanked off into a sock/DRANK!/smoked/slept/LEFT BLOODY EARLY!!/ARRIVED LATE!!!/were a general nuisance].

I hope these people stop going to football full stop and it's just me Jonny and Tarquin at Falmer!

Yours

A Complete Fanny

:lol:

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Its football! Just be happy that no one is trying to stick you with a knife or throwing amonia in your face or the old orange with razor blades! We have come long way:smokin: chill out as the kids would say:cool:

People who defend this sort of stuff are almost as ignorant as the people who do it.

It's just so easy to say that nasty, anti-social - and therefore right-wing by any reasonable definition - behaviour is part of chilled-out modern society as it now is. NO IT ISN'T.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
to be fair, there were some right pillocks there last night, as I'm sure there will be at many a game to come, with increasing attendances. But as Gus would say "Das Footbol"

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Well call me Tarquin - I'm with the Manilaseagull on this.

Do I ever swear ? - yes
Do I swear at football ? - yes

Do I want to listen to a constant stream of expletives from a bunch of ignorant tossers, with nothing worthwhile to say ? - No thanks

If every official who takes to the football pitch is a f'ing C how do you let the truly bad ones know your feelings ? and as for aiming this at your own players when they are walking away with the league, how thick do you have to be ?

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
Nah

What was pissing me off more was the stewards were I thought very polite tolerant and nice..

Said scummers were standing in the aisles...Stewards are only following rules when they asked the scum to move out of the aisles...they did not deserve ...." F..ck off back to the front....we will stand here anyway" its just overly confrontational.

I wear colours as I am PROUD to be a Brighton fan...up to you if u dont want to...

That's fine, you wear what you like mate. I just saw a bit of a confrontation in the middle of the stand, right behind the goal and wondered what it was about. I guess you are going to get a load of different types of people in any crowd, not just a football crowd and we're not all gonna get along. However, these blokes you encountered do seem unnecessarily aggressive. I have to admit to swearing a lot last night, but I did also apologise to the bloke next to me who had his young son with him. I don't think he minded though!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Nah

So did you say anything to them?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
People who defend this sort of stuff are almost as ignorant as the people who do it.

It's just so easy to say that nasty, anti-social - and therefore right-wing by any reasonable definition - behaviour is part of chilled-out modern society as it now is. NO IT ISN'T.

That just cannot be a serious post. If it is I think it is the stupidest post I have ever read on here.

Are these people right-wing?

tuition-fees-protest-pic-pa-794732959.jpg

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London

Do I ever swear ? - yes

Do I want to listen to a constant stream of expletives from a bunch of ignorant tossers, with nothing worthwhile to say ? - No thanks

If every official who takes to the football pitch is a f'ing C how do you let the truly bad ones know your feelings ? and as for aiming this at your own players when they are walking away with the league, how thick do you have to be ?

I completely agree.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Do I ever swear ? - yes

Likewise Tarquin, I'm with you and ManilaSeagull. Nothing wrong with the odd swear word but it's the stream after stream of them that makes the people uttering them look completely sub-human. Maybe they think it makes them look 'ard ??? I take my kids to the football and I don't mind the odd "FFS" etc but when every other word is an expletive then it's unacceptable.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Yea Right!!! me against 5-6 pissed up Neanderthal Gorillas... no I did not I do not want to get punched..

But I guess you as a big brave man would have confronted them?

I always find it strange when people ask that question - of course no right minded person is going to put themselves in harms way ( well, not unless they like a smack in the face ).

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
This could be NSC's very own version of

19439-peter_griffin_chicken_ever_stop_fighting.jpg

Pringles and dips anyone?

I'm the one on the right.

I'll fully admit that sometimes I am guilty of talking complete rubbish on here (who isn't) but I did think that was a little bit harsh. After all, I believe I was recently referred to as "One one of the leading lights of the NSC Sensible Party."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here