Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some of our "Fans"

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
a day on and you're still going on about that?! what are you on, a sponsored sulk marathon? I would have thought anyone with an above average IQ (I still laugh at the thought of typing that about oneself) would be able to take their intelligence being challenged with a pinch of salt? Perhaps we should have a Mensa challenge at dawn to settle it?

I'm off work sick and bored. The point is that for someone who out of the blue decided to challenge another poster's intelligence manila displays an incredible lack of it himself. Is the irony not lost on you? Perplexing, perhaps I should go for a walk.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
This is getting boring now.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Just watch Judge Judy...that might stimulate your over active brain.

Touche', nice comeback.

And yes Commander, it is getting boring, and yes I wish I hadn't posted the IQ bit but there you go.

Back on topic; of course some of our fans are prize twats - this thread proves that

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Touche', nice comeback.

And yes Commander, it is getting boring, and yes I wish I hadn't posted the IQ bit but there you go.

Back on topic; of course some of our fans are prize twats - this thread proves that

I got so bored reading it I started to do some work.

But yes, some of our fans are prize twats, but then we knew that already.

I never really had Manila down as one though, his posts are normally alright. He has surprised me a bit on this thread.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Perhaps we should make a template for these true blue gunner gooner super seagull soccer fans that have infiltrated the game in the last few years?

I was at the [insert team name here] game against BHA with my [son/daughter/wife/husband/boyfriend/girlfriend/cat/dog/bestest internet buddy from NSC] and I was appalled at the behavior of [our fans/their fans/the stewards/the police/hotdog seller/ticket office/pedicurist] they continually [wouldn't let us stand/sang rude songs/jumped up and down/pissed through a rolled up programme/wanked off into a sock/DRANK!/smoked/slept/LEFT BLOODY EARLY!!/ARRIVED LATE!!!/were a general nuisance].

I hope these people stop going to football full stop and it's just me Jonny and Tarquin at Falmer!

Yours

A Complete Fanny
:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here