Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] So we all know there's a striker incoming - Who ?

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
More 'facts' ????

They had a number of goals.........and have, I'd imagine, kept Bloom and Potter quite happy so far with their work. They'll also be working on multiple striker options (some of which they'll have been working on for YEARS) - if they 'fail' it won't be down to lack of effort but any signing has to meet a whole load of criteria. Loads of teams are also looking for strikers - demand outstrips supply unless you're prepared flunk several tens of millions, blow your wage structure (upsetting others in doing so), risk an expensive dud or get someone in that turns out to be a ****head. Doubt we're prepared to do any of that thankfully.

I have to agree it is no easy task. But we could sign 10 more brilliant CB’s and it would still be a poor window.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I'd suggest someone who spends all day every day shitting themselves repeatedly over something they have no control over on an internet forum is the last person qualified to measure someone else's intellect.

I can only respond to the poster’s lack of understanding of a simple concept

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You want me to think through and present your incoherent argument in a way that makes actual logical sense? Why should I do that.

You raised the point.

Explain why loaning Murray to Watford demonstrates the club “showing our poor hand”. It doesn’t even make sense. Go.

Stop arguing and face facts.

We are two bob and tin pot.

Nobody wants to come here.

The recruitment team is rubbish,

Sack the board.

We are DOOMED.

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
All they had to do was say to Muzza wait until we get a striker in, then you can go to Watford (deal already done) but, no, they just showed our poor hand.

Muzza wants to play football, he's not going to hang around waiting for another striker to arrive.
Given Albion's history of this, I'm sure Watford came at the right time, any longer, the opportunity would've gone.
On a side note, I did smile as I passed London Colney on the M25 this morning :thumbsup:

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I dont need one, thanks. He can save it for that employer who allowed him to sign a "major contract"

I got promoted and long since left.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Stop arguing and face facts.

We are two bob and tin pot.

Nobody wants to come here.

The recruitment team is rubbish,

Sack the board.

We are DOOMED.

lol [emoji23] only one of those statements is partially true

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Muzza wants to play football, he's not going to hang around waiting for another striker to arrive.
Given Albion's history of this, I'm sure Watford came at the right time, any longer, the opportunity would've gone.
On a side note, I did smile as I passed London Colney on the M25 this morning :thumbsup:

He is our player.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
I can only respond to the poster’s lack of understanding of a simple concept

There's an old saying along the lines of 'If you meet an ar*ehole in the morning, they're an ar*ehole. If you meet ar*eholes all day, then you're the ar*ehole'

If one person you talk to one person who is struggling to understand a simple concept...

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I am really hoping that the silence from the club right now means I get to taste humble pie soon as our new £30m superstar striker is announced

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
He is our player.

Yes I am aware he's still an Albion player, but obviously he wasn't going to get much game time next season, so I'm guessing he looked elsewhere for options to play whilst he can.

[tweet]1302517139400617984 [/tweet]

Certainly his defending still hasn't improved.....1min 25 secs in :)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
All they had to do was say to Muzza wait until we get a striker in, then you can go to Watford (deal already done) but, no, they just showed our poor hand.

Jesus wept.

The club had a poor hand WITH Murray, him being here makes no difference either way.

The club had Nunez first in line.
They lost out.
The club now has x, y & z deals to work out.

The only pisser for Barber-Out and co is next team up know the Albion are happy to spend £25m on a striker.
That'll be far more upsetting than losing a player who was never going to play.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here