Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So if He goes who do we want next?

tommy boy said:
yeah.....MISSED OUT twice

he had enough attempts to get them into div one and FAILED

he's WELL good isn't he

Got sacked straight away after being tactically outwitted by a certain manager....about to be relegated to League 2. We're really spoilt for choice here :down:

Oct 25, 2003
kev you have done f*** all to convince me that wilson is any good as a manager:

ALMOST got bristol city(one of the biggest clubs in that league) promoted, what was it? FOUR times?!

MIGHT keep MK Dons up.....

big wow

brightonfan_86 said:
Might pull off one off a great escape with MK Dons on Saturday.
Presumably you are hoping that he fails, he'll at least be a free agent then.

brightonfan_86 said:
Well your prescious Mcghee will be gone soon Placcy. :wave:

Maybe, but your advocating one of the managers that McGhee GOT SACKED :nono:

Oct 25, 2003
brightonfan_86 said:
DK wanted him before we appointed Magoo, something to do with compensation or something like that because thats why he didn't come here then. Maybe he could do a good job here, you never know Placcy.

nothing to do with compensation, bristol didn't let us speak to him

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Danny Wilson is not any better than MM. waste of time apointing him. No one in this list really installs me with confidence,

Oct 25, 2003
no

they didn't let us speak to him.....a chairman would always demand compensation for staff....they wouldn't let us have him for free would they?

anyway, carry on trying to convince me that wilson is anything other than rubbish

infact if you look at his managerial career he has probably had LESS success than "magoo"

brightonfan_86 said:
DK wanted him before we appointed Magoo, something to do with compensation or something like that because thats why he didn't come here then. Maybe he could do a good job here, you never know Placcy.

Yeah, you never know - f*** yeah, let's give him a go, what have we got to lose - he certainly carries with him hands-on recent experience of fighting League 1 relegation battles, perfect for the job.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
if that is the extent of the managers that we see as a possable replacement for mcghee then i say dont bother. keep mcghee at least to see how he starts of in league 1.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I pity whoever gets the job as whoever it is will be a 'complete wanker' if he doesn't get us promoted in two seasons.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here