Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Maradona and Ardiles

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Shocked that nobody has suggested Liam Brady, not that I'd want him back as I though he was a world class player and a terrible manager.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
MattewEdwards ShinPads said:
A few suggestions!

Ian Holloway
Nigel Clough
Dennis Wise
Paul Simpson
Mark Wright
John Aldridge
Gary Megson
Ian Rush
Peter Reid
Mick McCarthy

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (im not an advocate of using smileys as a reply, but i see no point in doing anything else)

Oct 25, 2003
MattewEdwards ShinPads said:
A few suggestions!

Ian Holloway-not much better than mcghee
Nigel Clough- 0% proven at any level above the conferance
Dennis Wise - is a player, would he be willing to call it a day? probably has another championship season left in him
Paul Simpson - he already manages a team...IN THE SAME LEAGUE AS US
Mark Wright - pretty shit track record
John Aldridge - got tranmere far in a couple of cups, f*** all apart from that
Gary Megson - pretty shit at forest
Ian Rush - manager of chester wasn't he....and he did shit
Peter Reid - wages.....not done anything remotely good since early days at sunderland
Mick McCarthy - wages.....done f*** all at club level really, i'd guess he wants some time out

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
In the event of MM going there will be at least 50 applicants for the job most of whom have never managed at this level but then that didnt stop Alan Mullery when he came here first time. 2nd time was a stitch up to get Barry LLoyd in recommended by none other than Ray Bloom.

philgull25

Jul 29, 2005
Polegate
wallington seagull said:
wouldn't it be great if we could persuade Mr Adams to come back, but can't see it happening!

no way would he come but that would be great, what about zamora as player/manager??

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Icy Gull said:
Shocked that nobody has suggested Liam Brady, not that I'd want him back as I though he was a world class player and a terrible manager.
superb player ,terrible manager with celtic but us?dont remember to much cash being spashed about do you,jimmy case was another story

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Danny Wilson with Dean Wilkins working alongside him gaining experience and eventually taking over.

Icy Gull said:
Couldn't even be persuaded to come here for experience when his old man wanted him to spend a loan spell down here when he was on the fringes of the Forest 1st team.

Not a single person mentioned so far inspires me except may Simpson, but he won't be coming here.

Indeed, Simpson is one of the few club loyalists left in football. The idea he would leave Carlisle for another League 1 club is far-fetched, but it's a sign of the pretty desperate position we are now in.

brightonfan_86 said:
Remember Bristol City? missed out on automatic promotion twice, got them to play-offs.

:rolleyes: Never - did he?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here