Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So..Brighton fans are twats!!!

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Have you really got nothing better to do then talk about us? I never really got the ' rivalry ' that you lot tried to start, and just laughed it off.

Your laughing at the attendance for our first league game? 29,600 is not a bad start really isit? how many does your stadium hold? and you still dont sell out!!

We had a bad game yesterday, wigan played well, we played shit! We know we need some signings, but last weekened against city, showed what we can do.

Anyway, enjoy another season of failure in the championship. your be lucky to make the play offs, then all your fans will fall away!

A rivalry which we tried to start?? Really?

For me the only reason to hate Southampton is because of their inability to show any class to the champions a couple of seasons ago at Withdean. No guard of honour because you thought you were the better team that year. The league table never lies and we stopped playing as soon as the title was sewn up. Huddersfield on the other hand showed class by giving us the guard of honour and presenting us a shield - thats class, something that Southampton haven't got & will never have.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Air stewardess to passenger-would you like some coffee?

Passenger-no but i wouldn't mind some of you T,W,A tea

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Have you really got nothing better to do then talk about us? I never really got the ' rivalry ' that you lot tried to start, and just laughed it off.

Your laughing at the attendance for our first league game? 29,600 is not a bad start really isit? how many does your stadium hold? and you still dont sell out!!

We had a bad game yesterday, wigan played well, we played shit! We know we need some signings, but last weekened against city, showed what we can do.

Anyway, enjoy another season of failure in the championship. your be lucky to make the play offs, then all your fans will fall away!

Some people are obsessed with attendance levels. Just ignore them and enjoy the Premiership.

When we got to the top flight the attendance was 4,000 below capacity too, it really doesn't matter.

On a more important topic, do you have any spare strikers now after signing two this summer? Billy Sharp perhaps?

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
A rivalry which we tried to start?? Really?

For me the only reason to hate Southampton is because of their inability to show any class to the champions a couple of seasons ago at Withdean. No guard of honour because you thought you were the better team that year. The league table never lies and we stopped playing as soon as the title was sewn up. Huddersfield on the other hand showed class by giving us the guard of honour and presenting us a shield - thats class, something that Southampton haven't got & will never have.
thats about it!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
This OP clearly has had a vision from the future and can see relegation for his side,coupled with the fact that Pompey could go out of existance any time soon and is trying underhand tactics to forge a relationship based on a holiday romance..

Bowers-sfc

forever red, never blue
Feb 20, 2011
Some people are obsessed with attendance levels. Just ignore them and enjoy the Premiership.

When we got to the top flight the attendance was 4,000 below capacity too, it really doesn't matter.

On a more important topic, do you have any spare strikers now after signing two this summer? Billy Sharp perhaps?

Ah, Not all brighton fans reply with random abuse! I expect us to be sold out next sunday for united though, if that makes the rest of you happy?

Striker: we have forte, we will pay you to have him? a lot of pace, thats about it! billy sharp is a tricky one. When he came on yesterday, to me, it didnt look like he will be able to cut it.
I think if someone made a decent offer, we would let him go.

By the way, I would actually quite like brighton to get promoted, decent ground, decent banter! I must add though, I think poyet is a c*ck! just like you think adkins is though. both good at the job though!

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Gotta say, living amongst the Saints Inbreds, yesterday's glorious defeat to Wigan is what you get for being such arrogant twats. All I have heard all week is how they were going to score 3 or 4 and after only losing 3-2 at City they will be top half. A season ticket holder down St Mary's told me last night that no way was there 29k there yesterday, half the Northam stand was empty. More like 25k to 26k! My prediction is Saints will come back down and Adkins will be sacked by January!

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010

Have you not got anything better to do than read another teams forum and cry like a 5 year old over a few threads. Diddums.

I think you will find it was that complete cock of a manager that started the whole Saints/Albion thing with his sad bitter little comment. As for a rivalry, as far as I am concerned you are of no significance to me what so ever.

Just a team from Hampshire with a crap home kit and a manager with as much charisma as a potato

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Ah, Not all brighton fans reply with random abuse! I expect us to be sold out next sunday for united though, if that makes the rest of you happy?

Striker: we have forte, we will pay you to have him? a lot of pace, thats about it! billy sharp is a tricky one. When he came on yesterday, to me, it didnt look like he will be able to cut it.
I think if someone made a decent offer, we would let him go.

By the way, I would actually quite like brighton to get promoted, decent ground, decent banter! I must add though, I think poyet is a c*ck! just like you think adkins is though. both good at the job though!

Can we have Lambert for what you paid for him:D

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Have you not got anything better to do than read another teams forum and cry like a 5 year old over a few threads. Diddums.

I think you will find it was that complete cock of a manager that started the whole Saints/Albion thing with his sad bitter little comment. As for a rivalry, as far as I am concerned you are of no significance to me what so ever.

Just a team from Hampshire with a crap home kit and a manager with as much charisma as a potato

I won't have you say that about Adkins. It's actually a mouldy potato (although that has more culture).

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
Er.... palace have a rival board and they are scathing about suffampton. They thi...know you are proper wankers.
Go there, prove them right. You twat.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

Stick to sites with people interfering with animals, you'll feel far more at home !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here