Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So..Brighton fans are twats!!!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
After playing how we did last weekend, I went into yesterdays game with so much confidence, as did most fans I reckon. It was a major wake up call and just proved that no matter who you play, even at home is going to be no easy task.

It was bad not seeing it full, but it was probably the least attractive home game of the season, and more people would rather see us play united i expect.

Did u hear one of yur fans moaning about plastic saints fans on 606 last night ...re Wigan at hone u must hav pencilled in tht as a three pointer

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
who starts a thread title with So, followed by a statement, f***ing Mong!

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Did u hear one of yur fans moaning about plastic saints fans on 606 last night ...re Wigan at hone u must hav pencilled in tht as a three pointer

Yes I heard that too, how ironic for them to be moaning about plastics. Interesting that the OP says they need to sign some players but havent they already signed a few - so what happened to loyalty only 2 games into the season? I suppose they've got a huge budget so will now try to buy survival, could be a revolving door at St Marys before the deadline.

Anyway it is rather sweet watching those arrogant Saints struggle in the Prem and then Adkins coming up with excuses. They've had enjoyed the euphoria of getting promoted by now they are getting a strong dose of reality. OK it would be good to see your team in the Prem but the novelty must wear off if you are getting a battering every week, especially if that includes losing to Wigan at home when you pencilled that in as a three pointer - oooops!

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Definately looked well below 29k from the masses of seats that were empty in the home stands. Really surprised in this era that a first home game in the premiership didn't sell out.

Comparisons to attendance in 79 that some have made is utter bollocks. Should have been rammed regardless of the opposition. Interesting that they expect a sell out for United.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
To be fair, sunday 4pm kick off at £50 a ticket live on sky.
Think we took just under 2k? Think we sold out top tier

Fair enough - only saw bottom tier. Was really thinking about it from the point of first game back in the Premiership, League Champions etc.... I think we would have sold out, but then having said that I don't think we sold out Liverpool last year, but then it was 'only' the FA Cup.

bassking

Mar 18, 2011
The Dollar Store
Have you really got nothing better to do then talk about us? I never really got the ' rivalry ' that you lot tried to start, and just laughed it off.

Your laughing at the attendance for our first league game? 29,600 is not a bad start really isit? how many does your stadium hold? and you still dont sell out!!

We had a bad game yesterday, wigan played well, we played shit! We know we need some signings, but last weekened against city, showed what we can do.

Anyway, enjoy another season of failure in the championship. your be lucky to make the play offs, then all your fans will fall away!
in which case well see you next season

kevbha

Feb 5, 2012
newhaven east sussex
thats the trouble with the long school holidays you run out of things to do. so you go on a bha forum and talk bollocks.i sooo hope you get relagated you twat. enjoy your season at the botton and a half empty statium

SeagullSarge

Jul 8, 2012
To be fair, sunday 4pm kick off at £50 a ticket live on sky.
Think we took just under 2k? Think we sold out top tier

Fair play, there were probably loads of pubs in Soton showing the game, think I would have rather that instead of driving 4hrs to a sh!te hole in Scumchester to sit with 40000 Man City fans!!

Anyway, the rivalry was quite nice last season seeing as though Saints were the only other side on the south coast with a decent team, lets hope you guys can stay up so we can play each other in the prem next season ;)

I think Southampton is quite a nice club and the city are passionate about there team, hope you get some good results this season!

Just a shame your post subject was a bit tasteless!!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Of the six opening games this was the only one where Southampton had a sniff of 3 points. It's going to be a long hard season for a club planning on how to spend the parachute payments.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Bowers, I quite like the Saints. So there. Don't judge a whole set of fans on a few comments on a message board.

Even though you cost me 85 quid yesterday for a 4 quid stake. Had Chelsea, Man Utd, Middlesbrough, Saints, Sheff Weds and Swindon to all win.

You berks!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here