Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So..Brighton fans are twats!!!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I think El Presidente summed it up well... anyone having a go at the guy are acting like we DO have rivalry.

For me its Palace and Palace only and good luck to Southampton if they stay up. We should have taken Lallana when he was offered to us.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Have you really got nothing better to do then talk about us? I never really got the ' rivalry ' that you lot tried to start, and just laughed it off.

Your laughing at the attendance for our first league game? 29,600 is not a bad start really isit? how many does your stadium hold? and you still dont sell out!!

We had a bad game yesterday, wigan played well, we played shit! We know we need some signings, but last weekened against city, showed what we can do.

Anyway, enjoy another season of failure in the championship. your be lucky to make the play offs, then all your fans will fall away!

TedBatesStatue1.JPG

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
I actually quite like Southampton :shrug:

What a weird thread. Were you crying as you typed it? Almost seems that way

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011
Do people still give a shit about that noddy team from that shit ferry town?
I thought it was just a comprehensively beating them to the div 1 title thing. Surely we are going to miss them next year as we go up and they go down? Where are they in the league again?
Southampton? Don't know, don't care.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Have you really got nothing better to do then talk about us? I never really got the ' rivalry ' that you lot tried to start, and just laughed it off.

Your laughing at the attendance for our first league game? 29,600 is not a bad start really isit? how many does your stadium hold? and you still dont sell out!!

We had a bad game yesterday, wigan played well, we played shit! We know we need some signings, but last weekened against city, showed what we can do.

Anyway, enjoy another season of failure in the championship. your be lucky to make the play offs, then all your fans will fall away!

Shock, surprise, horror, some football fans are wankers. Alert update, this has been known for some time, they exist here, there, and at your place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here