Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So..Brighton fans are twats!!!

Bowers-sfc

forever red, never blue
Feb 20, 2011
Gotta say, living amongst the Saints Inbreds, yesterday's glorious defeat to Wigan is what you get for being such arrogant twats. All I have heard all week is how they were going to score 3 or 4 and after only losing 3-2 at City they will be top half. A season ticket holder down St Mary's told me last night that no way was there 29k there yesterday, half the Northam stand was empty. More like 25k to 26k! My prediction is Saints will come back down and Adkins will be sacked by January!

After playing how we did last weekend, I went into yesterdays game with so much confidence, as did most fans I reckon. It was a major wake up call and just proved that no matter who you play, even at home is going to be no easy task.

It was bad not seeing it full, but it was probably the least attractive home game of the season, and more people would rather see us play united i expect.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Southampton

s-CAT-LAUGH-large.jpg

Gwm

Oct 25, 2011
I actually quite like your forum, and have been following your stadium expansion. pretty impressive, I must say.

Just pisses me off the ammount of saints related threads.

So you thought you would start another one !

?????????

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Thought this must have been a quote from Parish or Browett of CPFC2010 when I read the thread title.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Ah, Not all brighton fans reply with random abuse! I expect us to be sold out next sunday for united though, if that makes the rest of you happy?

Striker: we have forte, we will pay you to have him? a lot of pace, thats about it! billy sharp is a tricky one. When he came on yesterday, to me, it didnt look like he will be able to cut it.
I think if someone made a decent offer, we would let him go.

By the way, I would actually quite like brighton to get promoted, decent ground, decent banter! I must add though, I think poyet is a c*ck! just like you think adkins is though. both good at the job though!

I think Adkins is a good coach, two promotions in two years is a superb achievement, you had financial backing, but he used it well (unlike Dalglish for example). I think the same is true of Poyet, we play decent football.

I do think Adkins was petty in relation to the lack of acknowledgement when we won the league by not allowing a guard of honour. It doesn't stop the team trying to win the match afterwards, it came across as small minded and graceless.

Brighton fans aren't all twats, no more than Saints fans are. If you start a thread with that title it is going to provoke a reaction.

I think the original comments were in relation to the pictures from MoTD. There were noticeable gaps in the seats, which did surprise me a bit, not helped by Wigan bringing next to no one due to a clash with a black pudding convention back home.

Having said that Wigan are not an attractive draw, and The Dell had a low capacity, so it is difficult to work out what a benchmark crowd will be for you this season. Whatever it is, enjoy!

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
So basically Brighton fans are twats (not individuals but all of us) because a couple mentioned Southampton on our forum, which incidentally is a football forum. I think on that logic you could say that everyone in the world is a twat as someone with something in common with them behaves like a twat! Great thread from the OP!

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
After playing how we did last weekend, I went into yesterdays game with so much confidence, as did most fans I reckon. It was a major wake up call and just proved that no matter who you play, even at home is going to be no easy task.

It was bad not seeing it full, but it was probably the least attractive home game of the season, and more people would rather see us play united i expect.

f***ing Plastics!

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Have you really got nothing better to do then talk about us? I never really got the ' rivalry ' that you lot tried to start, and just laughed it off.

Your laughing at the attendance for our first league game? 29,600 is not a bad start really isit? how many does your stadium hold? and you still dont sell out!!

We had a bad game yesterday, wigan played well, we played shit! We know we need some signings, but last weekened against city, showed what we can do.

Anyway, enjoy another season of failure in the championship. your be lucky to make the play offs, then all your fans will fall away!

Blimey its going to be a long season for you if your this touchy already. Jog on now there's a good boy :whistle:

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Have you really got nothing better to do then talk about us? I never really got the ' rivalry ' that you lot tried to start, and just laughed it off.

Your laughing at the attendance for our first league game? 29,600 is not a bad start really isit? how many does your stadium hold? and you still dont sell out!!

We had a bad game yesterday, wigan played well, we played shit! We know we need some signings, but last weekened against city, showed what we can do.

Anyway, enjoy another season of failure in the championship. your be lucky to make the play offs, then all your fans will fall away!

Go away and learn how to spell. Then piss off.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I actually quite like your forum, and have been following your stadium expansion. pretty impressive, I must say.

Just pisses me off the ammount of saints related threads.
So you started another one. You silly winkle.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Not having a go particularly, but it looked like you didn't sell your allocation at Man City either which I think is more disappointing. Reasonable gate against Wigan, bet they didn't bring many.

Quite happy to take Lambert or Sharp off your hands.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Hoofhampton going down. Turns out constant diagonal crosses to the backpost aren't gonna work in the Prem, who knew.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Portsmouth is the Southampton derby game, so why obsess about Brighton?

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Oh did you loose to Wigan then? Sorry didn't give a shit about anyone in the Prem especially yourselves to find out any results from yesterday. Thanks for taking the time to come on a BRIGHTON board and tell us all though :thumbsup:

We won, Palace lost........... rest of Championship vaguely interested........... you lot of knoblers? meh :shrug:

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011

i think with regards to attendance yesterday, the away fans let us down (sort of, but the few who came were great) whereas your own fans let you down. hmm.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Nigel Adkins has reached his ceiling, and it stops at number 18 in the football pyramid, no likey, no lighty

Bowers-sfc

forever red, never blue
Feb 20, 2011
Not having a go particularly, but it looked like you didn't sell your allocation at Man City either which I think is more disappointing. Reasonable gate against Wigan, bet they didn't bring many.

Quite happy to take Lambert or Sharp off your hands.

To be fair, sunday 4pm kick off at £50 a ticket live on sky.
Think we took just under 2k? Think we sold out top tier

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here