Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So am I the only person here who will be supporting Crawley on Saturday?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
So what if they are local? They have never had any sort of rivalry with us and even if they go up next year they will still most likely be 2 leagues below us. They have very limited potential, they won't erode our fan base in the slightest, and they are playing Man United. I don't particularly like them, but I cannot for the life of me figure out why there is so much hatred all of a sudden. As far as I'm concerned, I hope they beat Man U, and we draw them away next round for an easy passage to Wembley.

Come on Crawley!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Nasty chavvy club in a chavvy town, managed by a horrible slimy, convicted fraudster, and intent on buying their way out of their league, cheered on by 9000 arnchair Chelsea and Arsenal fans, on a day out .

Put me down as 'undecided'.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
No, I'm going to take a punt and say you are not the only person here who will be supporting Crawley.

Also, I'm not sure this fixture needed yet another thread.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
1. They're really mostly P*l*ce
2. They said no to groundsharing with us when we needed their help
3. Their coach is a tw&t
4. Their board are allegedly crooks
5. They've spent more money on players than any other League 1 or 2 club using money they don't have meaning that they're no better than Portsmouth
6. A couple of their players are idiots
7. If they beat Man United - a team sitting at the top of the premier league, do you REALLY think we'll beat them?
8. It HAS eroded our fanbase - uptake on tickets to the Stoke game is proof

I'll let you know if I think of anymore

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Oh good, another thread on Crawley.

Can someone start a thread on Southampton. I'm beginning to miss them.

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
crawley can f*** off. hiope they get stuffed by manure reserves and no one famous is on the field for utd and the m5 is a nightmare near manchester so everyone has a really shit day

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
I will, IF we win
Got £2 on a Brighton/Crawley double at something like 110/1

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
I concur will all the above posts except the OP

Please no more crawley threads

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
crawley can f*** off. hiope they get stuffed by manure reserves and no one famous is on the field for utd and the m5 is a nightmare near manchester so everyone has a really shit day

I daresay that it will be a shit day if they end up on the M5.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I always support the underdogs in nuteral games so I will be supporting..............................................................................

Manchester United tomorrow :)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Do I want Crawley to become the holders of the title "biggest giant killers EVER in the history of the FA Cup". That'll be a NO

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
... they won't erode our fan base in the slightest ...
How can having another League club in Sussex NOT have an impact on our fanbase? Small or negligible impact maybe, but to say it won't affect is 'in the slightest' is a bit of a cavalier attitude IMO. And if we're heading up towards the corporate world of the Championship and beyond they may be a rival attraction for those who like 'real' league football: terraces, cheap tickets etc.

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
I will be supporting them. I like underdogs and I would support them in the same way I supported Horsham on their cup run a few years ago- they are a small local to me club having a fun day out

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here