Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So am I the only person here who will be supporting Crawley on Saturday?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
1. They're really mostly P*l*ce
2. They said no to groundsharing with us when we needed their help
3. Their coach is a tw&t
4. Their board are allegedly crooks
5. They've spent more money on players than any other League 1 or 2 club using money they don't have meaning that they're no better than Portsmouth
6. A couple of their players are idiots
7. If they beat Man United - a team sitting at the top of the premier league, do you REALLY think we'll beat them?
8. It HAS eroded our fanbase - uptake on tickets to the Stoke game is proof

I'll let you know if I think of anymore

Well, I'll give you number 3, but the rest is just the usual old tosh that gets spouted every time Crawley get mentioned! Your number 2 is absolutely, completely and utterly wrong. I'm sure you have been told that many times, but some people are just too ignorant to accept fact when it's presented to them.

Oh, and by the way, I will be supporting Crawley in their game at Old Trafford.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I hope Crawley win and then we will see another thread about "Chav Crawley" and the dislike from the coast, if you lot dont f***ing like he fact that Crawley are doing well then stop f***ing talking about them and stop starting threads............ you lot have f***ing built them up this week with countless Anti crawley threads and now everyone is talking about them and not the super seagulls........MOVE ON get a f***ing life.

For the record........Man Utd 1 Crawley 1

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Another NSC fake rivalry is born , add it to Cardiff / Saints and Reading.

Facts are they are nothing to us .

I'll be supporting Sussex

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Well, I'll give you number 3, but the rest is just the usual old tosh that gets spouted every time Crawley get mentioned! Your number 2 is absolutely, completely and utterly wrong. I'm sure you have been told that many times, but some people are just too ignorant to accept fact when it's presented to them.

Oh, and by the way, I will be supporting Crawley in their game at Old Trafford.

Just to follow on from that, I don't get number 4?

4. Their board are allegedly crooks

Are you thinking of the Majeed's who USED to own Crawley? As the current board are not crooks!:glare:

As I live in ifield which is very near Crawley, I'll be watching them on the box.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
then stop f***ing talking about them

OK, I'll start on you then. Are you the average wannabee cockney living in Crawley?

You know the type, well balanced, with a chip on each shoulder>

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I hope Crawley win and then we will see another thread about "Chav Crawley" and the dislike from the coast, if you lot dont f***ing like he fact that Crawley are doing well then stop f***ing talking about them and stop starting threads............ you lot have f***ing built them up this week with countless Anti crawley threads and now everyone is talking about them and not the super seagulls........MOVE ON get a f***ing life.

Thinking about Crawley - back in the day when you had to drive through it to get up to London - it was part of the landscape if you lived in Brighton. When the A23 by-pass was built suddenly we never saw Crawley again.

I have been there in the last couple of years (Evans Cycles and the Hawth) - and the memories of those flamin' round-abouts came flooding back.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
LOL. So did anyone see the people queuing up to buy tickets for the United game? The scarves people were holding had 'Pride of Sussex' Written on them..and you think hold on. If a chav nest became the pride of Sussex then what the bleeding fudge have I been sniffing? x

Sep 20, 2005
2. They said no to groundsharing with us when we needed their help

No, they did not *sigh*.

They were very, very keen. They were gutted when the council took the decision to say no. The council themselves, and the sitting MP at the time, were also all extremely sick about the decision they felt was forced upon them for reasons too convoluted to go into here.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
crawley can f*** off. hiope they get stuffed by manure reserves and no one famous is on the field for utd and the m5 is a nightmare near manchester so everyone has a really shit day

The M5 is no where near Manchester! Sake..........

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
i think your on your own on this one. Come on Man Utd lets have double figures please.

I'm unconvinced lol...it usually goes something like this:

Fergie: Oh those minnows are shit. Let's put the reserves out.

United go down 2-1 in injury time, and Nani gets sent off.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
OK, I'll start on you then. Are you the average wannabee cockney living in Crawley?

You know the type, well balanced, with a chip on each shoulder>

not thats its any of your business, but my dad who is 81 (and still watches the Albion) was born in the old Ifield area of Crawley, near ifield Golf Course, his Dad who was 65 when he died in 1958 was also born in the same house (pound cottages if you want to know all the details, they are still standing) so it is fair to say that my family is Crawley through and through and one of the reasons I get so f***ed off with yours and many others sterotype perception of the area, when you have absoluty no idea what your talking about. My dad watched his first brighton game in 1951 and took me to my first in 79 and the pair of us have follwed them ever since. But Crawley is my home and I for one hope they do themselves proud tommorow and hope that at the end of the year have romped the league and Sussex has 2 sides.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
but my dad who is 81 (and still watches the Albion) was born in the old Ifield area of Crawley, near ifield Golf Course, his Dad who was 65 when he died in 1958 was also born in the same house (pound cottages if you want to know all the details, they are still standing) so it is fair to say that my family is Crawley through and through and one of the reasons I get so f***ed off with yours and many others sterotype perception of the area, when you have absoluty no idea what your talking about. My dad watched his first brighton game in 1951 and took me to my first in 79 and the pair of us have follwed them ever since. But Crawley is my home and I for one hope they do themselves proud tommorow and hope that at the end of the year have romped the league and Sussex has 2 sides.

Good points. Well made.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
not thats its any of your business, but my dad who is 81 (and still watches the Albion) was born in the old Ifield area of Crawley, near ifield Golf Course, his Dad who was 65 when he died in 1958 was also born in the same house (pound cottages if you want to know all the details, they are still standing) so it is fair to say that my family is Crawley through and through and one of the reasons I get so f***ed off with yours and many others sterotype perception of the area, when you have absoluty no idea what your talking about. My dad watched his first brighton game in 1951 and took me to my first in 79 and the pair of us have follwed them ever since. But Crawley is my home and I for one hope they do themselves proud tommorow and hope that at the end of the year have romped the league and Sussex has 2 sides.
Just ignore some of the fuckwits on here. That post from supaseagull was the post of a f***ing moron, it was so factually incorrect.

All this guff about them eating into our fanbase. For fucks sake, we've had a clear run of a county with nearly 2m people for 100 years and made a pigs ear of it. I can't believe anyone can begrudge Crawley their day in the sun. If I lived in Crawley, I'd probably go to OT too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here