Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So am I the only person here who will be supporting Crawley on Saturday?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
As I'm from Sussex, I want them all to be succesful :smile:

* them means Crawley, Eastbourne and Lewes

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Good luck to CRAWLEY!!!!

CRAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

:banana::banana::banana::thumbsup::cheers::rave::cheery::dance::dance::mexican::mexican::goal::goal:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
So what if they are local? They have never had any sort of rivalry with us and even if they go up next year they will still most likely be 2 leagues below us. They have very limited potential, they won't erode our fan base in the slightest, and they are playing Man United. I don't particularly like them, but I cannot for the life of me figure out why there is so much hatred all of a sudden. As far as I'm concerned, I hope they beat Man U, and we draw them away next round for an easy passage to Wembley.

Come on Crawley!

I would agree with you and support any Sussex team - hope they beat ManU. I just don't want to meet them in the Cup if we both get through this round (except maybe in the Final).

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sounds like they have a right dodgy financial set up to me

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Sooner or later, Crawley will stink Sussex out with their financial dealings.

Unknown 'far east investors'....?....hmmmmmmmmmm.

Now why would HONEST investors in the far east be interested in a club, managed by criminal Steve Evans...?

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Sooner or later, Crawley will stink Sussex out with their financial dealings.

Unknown 'far east investors'....?....hmmmmmmmmmm.

Now why would HONEST investors in the far east be interested in a club, managed by criminal Steve Evans...?

You have no idea what your talking about so why bother comment....one question for you...do you have any idea what the chairman's business is? I guessed not.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
I would agree with you and support any Sussex team - hope they beat ManU. I just don't want to meet them in the Cup if we both get through this round (except maybe in the Final).

What he said ...

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Well I thought they played very well, did much better than we could manage against stoke, a vastly inferior team.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Just got back from Manchester and Old Trafford yesterday was an incredible experience. My first visit there and was delighted for FDM having a good game with his family watching. Spent a shit load of money this weekend but well worth it. Only sour point was nearly getting into a fight with some mouthy pissed-up Palarse fans at the metro station last night, slagging off the Mancs and how the tube in London is so much better (the queues were ridiculous though for the tram) When one of our group told him to shut up he said "f*** off you twat". I knew there'd be a few pricks in the 9,000 Crawley end though.

Time to give my liver a rest for a while. JW Lees, top stuff. :drool:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here