Votes: 108 34.8%
  • OUT

Votes: 202 65.2%

• Total voters

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Put Slade,White,& Booker on the field in the next reserves game to show how the game should be played:rolleyes::shootself

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I've been behind Slade. He talks sense and is basically a decent guy. But today we turned up for a home game not believing we could win. And picking Navarro and basically no-one in left midfield is just bizarre. Only one person can hold responsibility for these 2 things.
It's not too late to turn the season around. The players have the ability to do it. So, reluctantly, for me it's OUT!

PG

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I'm finding the abusive posts pretty offensive to be honest. I think Slade should go if we can bring in a quality replacement (which we should be able to do) but the animosity seems a bit much. He's a good bloke, he did good for us last season, he doesn't appear to be the man to take us forward though. I'm quite sad about that. Don't see how he's a prick who should f*** off.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I wasn't at the game today as I was in London, but I caught a bit of the phone-in on the radio on the way back and heard the Slade interview. It sounds like we were a bit unlucky but for all that, it's like a broken record now.

I have, however voted Slade 'in' as I believe he needs to be given more time to turn it around. We need to give him at least three more games.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I wasn't at the game today as I was in London, but I caught a bit of the phone-in on the radio on the way back and heard the Slade interview. It sounds like we were a bit unlucky but for all that, it's like a broken record now.
We weren't.

I'm finding the abusive posts pretty offensive to be honest. I think Slade should go if we can bring in a quality replacement (which we should be able to do) but the animosity seems a bit much. He's a good bloke, he did good for us last season, he doesn't appear to be the man to take us forward though. I'm quite sad about that. Don't see how he's a prick who should f*** off.

I wholeheartedly agree with your comments. There is no validation for crudeness or swearing. Above all it shows a complete lack of manners & intellict. Attributes that are more customed to our Palace foe surely?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Give it another month. Top bloke and all that, but if Slade can't turn it round by the start of December, then get somebody in who will have time to assess what we need in the January transfer window. Nothing personal. Business is business.

Give it another month. Top bloke and all that, but if Slade can't turn it round by the start of December, then get somebody in who will have time to assess what we need in the January transfer window. Nothing personal. Business is business.

I would agree with you if there was a reason to delay the inevitable e.g. If our best two players were coming back into the team from say suspensions. However we have been very flat all season & have had far too many shocking appearances with no prospect of any meaningful improvements. Sorry Mr Slade have some dignity & resign tomorrow before you are sacked

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
I have had enough of the same old same old excuses.

Same s*** every week....Answer we will work on it...............

Result....Same ...

Cannot continue, we need Coppell back sharpish..or Curbishley

fozzie's headband

Jul 26, 2004
Heathfield
Slade is a nice bloke there is no doubt about that but I feel that with him in charge we are far more likely to kick off at Falmer in League 2 rather than the Championship.

Could he have picked a more negative team today - choosing three defensive midfielders. We should be starting with two out and out wingers certainly at home. Why wasn't Aaron Davies playing?
Davies and Thornhill must wonder what the hell they are doing here. Clearly quality players and not even being selected in a struggling L1 side.

Slade simply isn't the man to lead us forward. He did a great job last season in keeping us up but we need to forget about that now and judge him on what he is achieving this season. It simply isn't good enough and shows no signs of improving - action is needed sooner rather than later.

Slade Out Coppell In

lethaldrizzle

Apr 30, 2007
South East London
Russ has sadly been the agent of his own downfall. We've seen exactly the same thing as last season: bit of money to spend and the manager then thinks they can afford to bring in an entirely new set-up on the field. Sadly both Micky and Russ bit off more than they could chew in bringing in so many new players and expecting them to gel straight away. They are both confidence based managers - once the faith in the dressing room is gone it ain't coming back. One more game because we owe it to him for last season but if we don't win next Saturday then its out.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that the only thing that would save Slade and give him another week. is for him to argue that things would have been different today had Murray not been suspended.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here