Votes: 108 34.8%
  • OUT

Votes: 202 65.2%

• Total voters

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Only three other teams in the football league have lost five home matches, Grimsby, Darlington and Crewe. I will leave you all to work out what other thing they all have in common.

They are all "nothing" clubs , we cant let the Albion fall into that category.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Slade, White, Booker, Errea, Tunnicliffe, Murray, Aaron Davies, McNulty, Murray, Bloom, Insider, Kuipers, Elphick, Natterjack, Clubshop Girl, Bozza, Gully, Falmer Stadium, Gullys Girls and Johnny Canter IN.

D

Deleted member 2719

With that display i have too say thanks Russell for last season but bye.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
They are all "nothing" clubs , we cant let the Albion fall into that category.

Absolutely, but the category I am talking about is that even these 'nothing' clubs have sacked their manager after five home defeats. You are in the Slade out camp I believe.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Slade should be remembered as the manager who saved us from League 2 football last year and as a legend for doing so not as the man who saved us one season and got us relegated the following year.

A great way of putting it.

If Slade goes now, Albion history should still remember last year's exploits and judge him favourably.

AlbionNo1

Apr 30, 2009
Worthing
Keep Slade at least till end of November for 2 reasons :-
1. It gives the club a chance to find a suitable replacement
2. With the tough fixtures in November, do we really want a new manager to face 3 fixtures that we could get stuffed?

Silkster365

Oooo its a corner
Feb 21, 2009
Rustington
Im beginning to lose faith I admit - I supported Slade until now because despite the defeats performances were promising. But today there was just nothing there, a desperately poor performance :(

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Absolutely, but the category I am talking about is that even these 'nothing' clubs have sacked their manager after five home defeats. You are in the Slade out camp I believe.

Wycombe and Tranmere have also sacked their managers. :thumbsup:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Sorry to say it, but I feel enough is enough now and it's time for a change.

Long term planning is one thing, but we NEED better than what we are getting at the moment. I hope that Slade will be remembered as the man who saved us last season (as he bloody well deserves to be), rather than for what has happened this time around.

Last edited:

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Not too sure to be honest. Don't agree he should be sacked, as we need stability in our managers and stop changing them every five minutes, but can only imagine it's going to get worse if he stays :(

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
It is manifestly obvious that the players do not want to play for him. No effort, no passion, no organisation, lack of discipline. Whatever is being said by Slade between matches is obviously having no impact every time we play for real. Bye, Russ, thanks for last season, but find a job more appropriate to your skills, knowledge and experience.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
İbrahim Tatlıses;3180090 said:
Adams was an unfortunate gamble, Slade was a stupid appointment in the first place.

Probably one of Dick's last acts as chairman before handing over to TB.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here