Votes: 108 34.8%
  • OUT

Votes: 202 65.2%

• Total voters

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Have fought tooth and nail to stay positive this season especially after Slade's heroics last season. The worm has now turned and I've crossed over to the dark side. My reasons are

1. The squad is better than last season, the results could end up worse.
2. He has consistently made poor selection decisions eg leaving out Dicker for so long and now leaving out Tunni. Kuipers should have been dropped by now, if only to give him a boot up his backside.
3. In isolation, his tactics on Saturday were woeful when chasing game. a) bringing on Hart? a) Not taking off El Abd and getting Aaron Davies on down the left flank where all the room was. No? c) Should Navarro have started?
4. Should Craig David have gone out on loan? Livermore and Hawkins - sure, but not a forward who showed pre-season promise.
5. Oldham really were poor and a deflected goal is unfortunate. I just didn't feel that the boys had the confidence or belief to get themselves back in the game. A lack of confidence spreads like cancer and must be treated on outset.

We really should be finishing in the play-off's with the squad available. We are now genuine contenders for relegation. With Falmer on the Horizon, that outcome would be horrendous and the current situation must be turned around by whatever means.

Russ, a genuine 'thankyou' for keeping us up last year but I think it's time to go.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
The most damning problem is the teams we have played. If you put Southampton in their actual position (take the ten point deduction off) we have played 9 of the teams in the bottom half of the table and we are one of them so that is 9 out of 11. With the tougher fixtures coming up we are going to be adrift by the end of November if we don't do something about it.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
having given it some thought over the weekend and cooled down after a humiliating defeat I have come to the conclusion that its not all the fault of RS the players have to take most of the blame I'm afraid
we lack passion and someone to kick some players up the backside while still on the pitch playing ................GOD what I'd give for a Charlie Oatway or Brian Horton now we have to find one quick or maybe there is one already in the ranks

suggestions on a postcard please?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here