Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sitting in your right seats at west ham...

DannyBhoy

Jul 5, 2003
Burwash, East Sussex
we will be sitting in out correct seats!!!

because there is 4 of us and we are not being split up so the chances of finding another 4 together will be impossible!!

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Brighton till i die said:
exactly!!

and you know what'll happen - you'll sit wherever you are in the middle somewhere and some poor old sod behind will say i"i cant see please sit down" - this would be avoided if all the "standers" were up the back too!:)

I guess it depends. If the club has been smart and put everyone with a Millwall stub towards the back in the middle then there shouldn't be a problem, as I can't remember many sitting at Millwall.

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
jonny.rainbow said:
I guess it depends. If the club has been smart and put everyone with a Millwall stub towards the back in the middle then there shouldn't be a problem, as I can't remember many sitting at Millwall.

They haven't.

Two of us, both with Millwall stubs [one STH, one AMS] are in the middle on the lower tier.

Going with 4 mates and (by sheer accident, I add) we are all split up so I guess we'll just go up the back with the hoolies! Sorry but no way am I spending all that time and money just to go and sit on my todd down the front in silence with the thermos brigade, I wanna have a good day out man.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
¤Dã?n¥ §êãGüLL¤ said:
Going with 4 mates and (by sheer accident, I add) we are all split up so I guess we'll just go up the back with the hoolies! Sorry but no way am I spending all that time and money just to go and sit on my todd down the front in silence with the thermos brigade, I wanna have a good day out man.

Have you got a crystal ball?

Tim

Tony 'The lizard' Bloom
Feb 18, 2006
Haywards Heath
Brighton till i die said:
exactly!!

and you know what'll happen - you'll sit wherever you are in the middle somewhere and some poor old sod behind will say i"i cant see please sit down" - this would be avoided if all the "standers" were up the back too!:)

This happened at bournemouth to us, in the end we said we can swap seats if its so much of a problem.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Hmmmm....there's 22 of us, all in the same row. Could be INTERESTING.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
why didnt all these people apply with there mates that they cant bear to not hold hands with throughout the game?

if the allocation is full and u sit in someone elses seat then they have to move. tad selfish in my opinion

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
¤Dã?n¥ §êãGüLL¤ said:

It's big talk, but we all know you'll sit where the stewards tell you to sit. :D

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
This seat, that seat, my seat, your seat... :shrug:

Jeez, I'm actually glad I haven't got a ticket! :cool:

Jul 5, 2003
junior said:
I am going with 3 others,and we all have seperate seats.

We WILL be sitting together though.

All these people that insist on sitting in thier correct seats f*** it up.

This must be the most quioted 'Quote' ever on NSC!

Anyway....you won't be sitting together if you are in my seat. Guaranteed!

I am going with 3 others as well and we will arrive when we want to and WILL sit in our allocated seats (you can try stopping us if you wish but we are big enough to look after ourselves and will have the tickets to prove where we should sit.

Like just about everyone else on here I can understand it if the seats are not sold out because you can just sit in the empty ones but this is a sell out.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
In all the time I've been going to Albion aways, I've never seen
any heated arguments wrt 'you're in my seat, get out' sort of thing, because any rational person would realise that the people in your seats may have taken those seats because someone was sitting in *their* seats.....we don't have time for a huge inquest.

In fact,
It takes only a few people to *not sit in their own seats* and the whole setup falls down - a domino effect.

Which is why I think most people are rational about it in the heat of the moment.

I may be wrong......but I'm usually too chuffed to be there and anticipating a good match to worry too much about a seat -
If I can see someone is clearly in my seat - well - I'll take the next nearest seat for the reason mentioned at the start of this post.

..of course the stewards at WH may get wind of our machinations, but in no match I've been to (QPR excepting - but they're just a bunch of losers) has it been enforced.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm going to find a seat and then deficate on it. Should get the surrounding ones easily enough then as well.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
If anyone is sat in my reserved seat on Saturday I'm calling the police
Because they'll be in my house sat exactly where I am now

:p

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
It constantly amazes me how we all find so much to moan about...now that everyone who should have got a ticket probably HAS got one, we're worried that someone else might be sitting in "our" seat. To be honest I might get slightly pissed off if I can't sit in my FIFTEEN POUND seat, and end up in a cheaper one, but just being there will be fine for me.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Perry Milkins said:
Exactly!

Glad I have never rowed with you over a seat!!

It's not me, it's DCLAD you want to watch out for Perry!

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here