Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sitting in your right seats at west ham...

Albion Rob

Brighton till i die said:
thats the spirit! :jester:

Seriously mate, I used to think I bled blue and white but I'm now at the point where I allow myself a little smile if we lose because I know it will have f***ed up some peoples' days (or even weekends, the f***ing saddos!).

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
tedebear said:
Whilst sitting in their allocated seat? :lol:

Having frequently arrived two minutes before the start for rugby matches and found my allocated seat always empty (if I've not managed to get terrace tickets), yes, they do ;)

Jul 25, 2006
turned up a couple of minutes before kick off yesterday went in to my allocated section. steward trys pointing me in the direction of my seat. there was someone in it. no problem, i find a free one a few rows back.

5 minutes after kick off a couple of families (4 adults, 2-3 kids) turn up looking for their seats. one of the women is whining on about "This is the family stand(?!), we want OUR seats". I look at her with the contempt she deserves. steward says this ain't your seat. I say "someone's in my seat does it matter". he says "yes" then proceeds to get about 18 people to stand up/move etc. couldn't be arsed with it all so just walked up to the back row of the top tier and found a nice little spot.

what a complete NAUSE.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Well I sat in my seat. Nyeerr!

Ian Bairds Fist

Nov 26, 2003
Kingston-upon-Thames
¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º> said:
turned up a couple of minutes before kick off yesterday went in to my allocated section. steward trys pointing me in the direction of my seat. there was someone in it. no problem, i find a free one a few rows back.

5 minutes after kick off a couple of families (4 adults, 2-3 kids) turn up looking for their seats. one of the women is whining on about "This is the family stand(?!), we want OUR seats". I look at her with the contempt she deserves. steward says this ain't your seat. I say "someone's in my seat does it matter". he says "yes" then proceeds to get about 18 people to stand up/move etc. couldn't be arsed with it all so just walked up to the back row of the top tier and found a nice little spot.

what a complete NAUSE.

We had the same prob, ended up standing in the aisle at the top of upper tier, like the old days on the terraces :love:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i got into my seat just after kick off, no problems at all:)

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º> said:

what a complete NAUSE.

So a woman who wants to sit in the same row as her kids deserves to be treated with contempt? Maybe for arriving late but have you ever tried looking after kids in a big crowd?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here