Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sitting in your right seats at west ham...

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
junior said:
All these people that insist on sitting in thier correct seats f*** it up.

I know exactly what you mean. I was walking my dog the wrong direction down the middle carriageway of the M25 at the weekend, and there was this complete tosser who wanted to a) go the right direction and b) drive his car. With people like that f***ing it up, no wonder there was a 57 vehicle pile up.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have bought the tickets for 8 of us , before anybody asks all perfectly entitled to be there through STH Millwall etc the reason that I applied for all 8 was so that they were together, which is what we wanted. And sit together we will if anybody is sitting in any of the seats that I have purchased I will create merry hell. So if everybody sits in the seat that they have purchased there shouldnt be any problems.

Seagull Stew

Look, at the end of the day, most people I believe are pretty accomodating.

If by moving up a few seats means that others can sit together, when there are other seats available then most of us will. The trouble with this game is that it is SOLD OUT.

So when I arrive with the girlfriend at 2.30 to find that our seats are taken by people who want to sit together we will move up a few places if available at the time, but will make it clear to the person in our seats that we will want to move back if these seats are claimed.

If this does not work, then we shall ask a steward to direct us to our seats.

Last edited:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
If somebody is sitting in your seat and refuses to budge just sit on their lap!

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
junior said:
I am going with 3 others,and we all have seperate seats.

We WILL be sitting together though.

All these people that insist on sitting in thier correct seats f*** it up.

anyone who tries to tell me im in thier seat will be having a argument x 4 with us and i have no intention of budging - not out of ignorance,but because i know that sitting where you want WORKS.

Hope me and my friends are sitting in your seat then

Seagull Stew

It will be like the scene in The Life of Brian where the 2 terrorist organisations fight with each other because they both plan to obduct Pilot's wife.

The Roman soldiers staring at them in utter bewilderment will be the West Ham fans! :lolol:

Albion Rob

Think if a game isn't sold out then no harm sitting where you like but if it's sold out then for better or worse it has to be sit where your ticket is.

If everyone worked together then it could possibly work that we all sat where we wanted but there is so much bickering etc that it's just not worth it.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Seagull Stew said:
Look, at the end of the day, most people I believe are pretty accomodating.

If by moving up a few seats means that others can sit together, when there are other seats available then most of us will. The trouble with this game is that it is SOLD OUT.

So when I arrive with the girlfriend at 2.30 to find that our seats are taken by people who want to sit together we will move up a few places if available at the time, but will make it clear to the person in our seats that we will want to move back if these seats are claimed.

If this does not work, then we shall ask a steward to direct us to our seats.

Thats my strategy as well but change girlfriend for son

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
fuuuuuuuuuuck a duck some of you need to chill the f*** out, smoke a joint or have a pint...i dont really give a f*** where i sit as A) i wont be sitting at all, and B) its gonna be a rocking day out and not one that i'd let a few bickering people arguing over a seat number get in the way of!!

roll on the 4th round draw! Peterborough AWAY please!!:)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
El Presidente said:
We would have had another 2,000 tickets, but because of a poor reputation for sitting down the safety officer has cut the allocation!:(

as opposed to the official view that the reason we did not get the seats was because of the safety officer and the Metropolitian Police safety liason offer deciding that they required certain seats at both ends of the stand "fenced" off to make a barrier between our fans and the West hamers.

Of course you may know more that we have been told

If so, call 08459 570057 and tell us all about it:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Dave the Gaffer said:
as opposed to the official view that the reason we did not get the seats was because of the safety officer and the Metropolitian Police safety liason offer deciding that they required certain seats at both ends of the stand "fenced" off to make a barrier between our fans and the West hamers.

If so, call 08459 570057 and tell us all about it:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

:lolol: i'm sure its our awful reputation!!:jester:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
It's All shit about stewards generally. At Bournemouth we were with a group of friends, and several kids, arrived at the ground early and bought our tickets all together, then dropped wives off in the town to shop.

When we got in the ground there were people sitting in our seats (they had tickets in the uncovered area but blagged their way into the covered stand), stewards told us to sit somewhere else, which we did. OK for a while till the ticket holders for our seats arrived, and were told by the stewards to stand on the stairs, thus blocking the view of 2 of the kids with us, and also my wife and another lady. Stewards told me there was nothing they could do about it.

What it the point of them then if there is nothing they can do about it?

I guess the song says it all, after me now

He Wore,
He Wore,
He Wore a yellow jacket

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
I'd rather be right at the back but will make do with my seat in the middle of the upper tier as aggro between fellow fans is best avoided.

I'm not sitting down for no fucker though.

Dave the Gaffer said:

But it's an interesting change of policy from two years ago - back then, our game was regarded as the lowest security priority, so much so that West Ham made it their "Junior Hammers Day" game and there were only a handful of police in the ground.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
jonny.rainbow said:

I'm not sitting down for no fucker though.

exactly!!

and you know what'll happen - you'll sit wherever you are in the middle somewhere and some poor old sod behind will say i"i cant see please sit down" - this would be avoided if all the "standers" were up the back too!:)

tedebear said:
You're all priceless those "I'll sit where I damn well like" types - such respect for each other...:nono:

That about sums it up.

However, knowing that plenty of these people exist among our support, those who are adamant about sitting in their numbered seat must show some common sense too - get their early enough, no later than 2.15-2.30. Turning up at about 2.45 looking for your reserved seat will be a waste of time, by then it will be a free for all largely beyond the control of any stewards.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here