Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sitting in your right seats at west ham...

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
We got 5 singles scattered around last time at WH and we all ended up next to each other. I was even stood in the aisle on the steps for the whole game and noone asked me to move. But as we have tickets together this time we will probably go to our seats.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Brighton till i die said:
.....please f***ing dont all try and bother trying to find your correct seat on satdee.

my seat is row D, however theres more chance of me turning up in a tu-tu than sitting there!!:)

solution - TERRACES!;)

If your Upper Tier in Row D, then thats looks to be a good view anyway - the rows go back to Row P if thats where you want to go, but if your sitting in my seat in Row F, then best you be wearing that Tu-Tu..you'll need it to assist you flying down to the Lower tier.. :lol:

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Re: Re: sitting in your right seats at west ham...

Rowdey said:
If your Upper Tier in Row D, then thats looks to be a good view anyway - the rows go back to Row P if thats where you want to go, but if your sitting in my seat in Row F, then best you be wearing that Tu-Tu..you'll need it to assist you flying down to the Lower tier.. :lol:

:lolol: to be honest fella...i am not even fussed about the good view.

all these people saying the only people not in their correct seats are the ones that got a crap seat with a crap view is bollox......i stand near the back where the view is SHIT...becasue thats where the atmosphere normally is, and you dont get 1 time wonders telling you to sssshhhh and sit down!;)

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
junior said:
I am going with 3 others,and we all have seperate seats.

anyone who tries to tell me im in thier seat will be having a argument x 4 with us and i have no intention of budging - .

Nice

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
remember west ham stewards being very strict before . however , i will look for my seat . if its in good location i will use it and ask anyone in it to move. However if it in a shit position I will go and take up a seat elsewhere only moving if enforced to by the stewards

Think everyone should just sit where you like , first come first serve . .. .everyone knows the score then and can sit with mates. Its not a thearte after all

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
junior said:

We WILL be sitting together though.

All these people that insist on sitting in thier correct seats f*** it up.

When you get in the ground,just find some seats,get with the people you want to be with and it all works!!

Its normaly the people that dont regulaly go to away games that dont get it.As is most other away games,sitting where you want works EVEN BETTER than allocated seats if everyone plays the games.

anyone who tries to tell me im in thier seat will be having a argument x 4 with us and i have no intention of budging - not out of ignorance,but because i know that sitting where you want WORKS.

All well and good when it isn't sold out.
If anyone is in my seat then I have the proof to show the stewards and you can argue with them. :p

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
I know what you mean abot being near back, thats my preference too (think i've been near/next to you at Forest away before..)
but you think your'll need to be aware of others for reasoned mentioned earlier in thread (Tix cost etc) Good Luck :)

I feel better that Turkey has said all us Millwall away lot are kind of grouped together, it will be cracking! :thumbsup:

Quite what my 65 y/o Cardiff going Dad will make of being in the mixer with us, who know's..!

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Yorkie said:
If anyone is in my seat then I have the proof to show the stewards and you can argue with them. :p

yeah ok,the argument bit was probably a bit steep,dont realy want to argue with fellow fans on such a glorious day out (unless you want to argue about Henderson:lolol: )

Seagull Stew

junior said:

All these people that insist on sitting in thier correct seats f*** it up.

When you get in the ground,just find some seats,get with the people you want to be with and it all works!!

Its normaly the people that dont regulaly go to away games that dont get it.As is most other away games,sitting where you want works EVEN BETTER than allocated seats if everyone plays the games.

anyone who tries to tell me im in thier seat will be having a argument x 4 with us and i have no intention of budging - not out of ignorance,but because i know that sitting where you want WORKS.

So what if the people who's seats you and your friends are taking goes somewhere else and is then asked to move on by the people who's seat they are taking.

If he then comes back to you and asks for his seats back because of this will you then move so they can sit together?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
junior said:

Fair enough. I'll wave to you as the stewards drag you out. :wave:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Yorkie said:

:thumbsup:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
junior said:
yeah ok,the argument bit was probably a bit steep,dont realy want to argue with fellow fans on such a glorious day out (unless you want to argue about Henderson:lolol: )

I'll have a good robust discussion about Henderson any time with you in the pub :lolol: :lolol:

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Rowdey said:
I know what you mean abot being near back, thats my preference too (think i've been near/next to you at Forest away before..)

forest away this year i was in the back row?? is that the game you mean?
i seem to remember a load of lads there we had a drink with before the game...they had a flag from the "hikers rest" pub, i think it was called that!:)

Last edited:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Seagull Stew said:
So what if the people who's seats you and your friends are taking goes somewhere else and is then asked to move on by the people who's seat they are taking.

If he then comes back to you and asks for his seats back because of this will you then move so they can sit together?

i think he's saying if everyone adopts the attitude of sit where you can then this wouldnt happen

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Dougal said:
i think he's saying if everyone adopts the attitude of sit where you can then this wouldnt happen

But they won't will they, and why should they?

And this, 'if everyone knows the score it'll be fine'... they won't know. Not everyone comes on here you know.

Last edited:

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Brighton till i die said:
.....please f***ing dont all try and bother trying to find your correct seat on satdee.

im guessing that as there will be about 4750 fair weather fans :jester: there, they will be the fuckers hunting out their correct seat at 14.59.

after seeing another thread about seat numbers got me a tad worries that all the fuss of sitting where your sposed to will rear its ugly head!

my seat is row D, however theres more chance of me turning up in a tu-tu than sitting there!!:)

solution - TERRACES!;)

If I find you in my seat, you are moving....simple as that!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
hans kraay fan club said:
But they won't will they, and why should they?

And this, 'if everyone knows the score it'll be fine'... they won't know. Not everyone comes on here you know.

I'm happy with the seats we've been given which are right behind the goal lower tier.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here