Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sitting in your right seats at west ham...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not sitting in your allocated seast is just a way of people with SHITE seats stealing the best ones by using intimidation imo

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
the best way to create a good atmosphere is get all the "usuals" together, noramlly near the back, to gee everyone else along...most of whom prob wont of heard of any of the songs since cardiff! :jester:

calm down dear....its just a discussion!!

i'm sure it'll all work out fine on the day!;)

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
They've stuck everyone with Millwall stubs in the same bit anyway so all the singers should be in the same bit.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Turkey said:
They've stuck everyone with Millwall stubs in the same bit anyway so all the singers should be in the same bit.
which bit is the singing section?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
If the away area is not sold out. say less than 70% capacity - sit wear you like. (Not the front where families like to sit).

If the away end IS sold out. Stay in your seats.

It's not rocket science!

(there are 6 of us - not together - we don't plan to screw up plenty of fellow fans by sitting together)

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
There wasn't a problem getting the atmosphere going at White Hart Lane.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Gentlemen watch rugby :jester:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
tedebear said:
Are you the one with the binoculars and laptop over the road sitting in the grey transit?

It's not a TRANSIT, it is the MYSTERY MACHINE

scoobyshaggydaphnesm.jpg

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings
this reminds me i not looked to see what row block etc im in just made sure the numbers were in a row £12 tickets so will aim for my correct seat but if its a free for all so be it

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Buzz said:
If the away area is not sold out. say less than 70% capacity - sit wear you like. (Not the front where families like to sit).

If the away end IS sold out. Stay in your seats.

It's not rocket science!

(there are 6 of us - not together - we don't plan to screw up plenty of fellow fans by sitting together)

Exactly!

Glad I have never rowed with you over a seat!!

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I am going with 3 others,and we all have seperate seats.

We WILL be sitting together though.

All these people that insist on sitting in thier correct seats f*** it up.

When you get in the ground,just find some seats,get with the people you want to be with and it all works!!

Its normaly the people that dont regulaly go to away games that dont get it.As is most other away games,sitting where you want works EVEN BETTER than allocated seats if everyone plays the games.

anyone who tries to tell me im in thier seat will be having a argument x 4 with us and i have no intention of budging - not out of ignorance,but because i know that sitting where you want WORKS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here