Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Signings on their way.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
I have heard under strong authority we are signing Honduran trio Johnny, Jerry and Milton Palacios, brothers of Wilson.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I've heard we're looking at a guy called Vyacheslav Hleb, he's a 27 year old Belarusian international right winger/striker and younger brother of Aliaksandr Hleb (ex-Arsenal/Barcelona).

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I did hear someone(linked to club) say we may resemble bocca juniors next year, when Poyet got back. Said in jest?. Maybe but who knows?

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
I've heard we're looking at a guy called Vyacheslav Hleb, he's a 27 year old Belarusian international right winger/striker and younger brother of Aliaksandr Hleb (ex-Arsenal/Barcelona).

Is this serious, obviously if so its just a rumour you've heard, but did you actually hear this from somebody :lol:
He would be CLASS, but way out of our wage bracket i would think, having played at Hamburg, Stuttgart etc.

jharris

Feb 27, 2009
Jon Otsemobor of Southampton is expected to join a league one team this week !!!, could be interesting as he's the man to be ousted out by Calderon.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Is this serious, obviously if so its just a rumour you've heard, but did you actually hear this from somebody :lol:
He would be CLASS, but way out of our wage bracket i would think, having played at Hamburg, Stuttgart etc.

I have heard it, but God knows how true it is.

He's playing in China at the moment, so I don't know what kind of money he'd be on. :shrug:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
I have heard it, but God knows how true it is.

He's playing in China at the moment, so I don't know what kind of money he'd be on. :shrug:

Probably bullshit, but at least a name to get our hopes up :lol:
Like you i have no idea how well the Chinese league pays, i wont expect anything, but IF this happens :ohmy: Wowzers!

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Would be a very strange name to just pull out of the hat and being on loan in china is not exactly the big stage is it. Could well be something in this, was offered to Hearts a few years ago. Looks class on paper, heres hoping!!

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Well we do seem to like going for the younger brothers of more established players.. 2 loanees from last season spring to mind!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

I can't wait to read the first chant suggestion on here, I mean how do you even say that name?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Love the idea but both seem unlikely

Francis wouldnt suprise me, we need a right back, he was wanted by Brentford and wants to leave Southend, so is more than possible. Martinuccio is just a dream, i know its unlikely, but the thread on him a few days ago got me hopefull :lol:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here