Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Signings on their way.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Simon Francis, Ashley Barnes and Lee Hendrie?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
BELIEVE me, I have yawned at half of your needless, post gaining, mash-ups of literature that you have pasted vigorously over this message board for months now. "Yawn" is neither here nor there in relation to what I was saying as I have never played into the stereotypical "no signings yet" malarkey until now.

Huddersfield Have signed a top Scottish Prem midfielder and a Premiership center mid. They are the type of signings we need, not more non-league/lower league shit. Since when have we unearthed a decent non-league player since 1998? Holroyd, Wright, Dixon, Revell, Mcfaul??? All have been shit and admittedly only one signed by the current management team but we haven't exactly unearthed the next J.Beckford.

We spent bloody 110k on J.Wright where as we could easily get some proven, mediocre squad player for that money that will fill in and help us get promoted. Or we could add it to some other money's to get a better player than what we have at the mo, for instance a big, fat and strong center back that we have been lacking since Butters left.
I toatally agree we need to set our sights higher and i hope that mr poyet acheives this.:thumbsup:
You can't make comments about serious promotion by bringing in non league players.???

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
3 relatively unknown Spanish lower league players who make Calderon look average.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
So far we have been linked with a Stevenage center back, Dagenham and Redbridge's right back and a mediocre Colchester central midfielder. I think a dose of realism has been induced following claims of a 10 million transfer kitty.

:thumbsup: some people on here really need to wind their neck in.

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
:thumbsup: some people on here really need to wind their neck in.

In all fairness i can see where the blokes coming from but then i can see where your coming from , they don't sound the most promising signings but you can't judge a book by its cover !

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
I think it'll be

Arismendi (season long loan) not that i want it to be !
Prutton
Unknown right back .

Why would we sign 2 Defensive midfielders? ???

Will be 3 out of

Replacement for Crofts
Striker
Keeper
Right Back.

None of them will be on loan.

I'd put money on it.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Incase one doesn't quite play the way we want them to . Poyet has said he wants both players ???

We might make a move for both of 'em but I doubt they would be our 1st and 2nd/3rd signing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here