Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Signings on their way.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Random Striker is not the 25 goal a year man we're after.

Certainly not with those specs!!

HES BLIND!!!

random.jpg

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
So far we have been linked with a Stevenage center back, Dagenham and Redbridge's right back and a mediocre Colchester central midfielder. I think a dose of realism has been induced following claims of a 10 million transfer kitty.

Prutton is a very good player in my opinion.
You would have said Crofts was a gillingham reject before we signed him...

At least Prutton has a good pedigree as it were....if we get him...

Keep the Faith

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Fact is people are grabbing at any piece of info that is leaked from the club no-one really knows who will come in

BELIEVE me, I have yawned at half of your needless, post gaining, mash-ups of literature that you have pasted vigorously over this message board for months now. "Yawn" is neither here nor there in relation to what I was saying as I have never played into the stereotypical "no signings yet" malarkey until now.

Huddersfield Have signed a top Scottish Prem midfielder and a Premiership center mid. They are the type of signings we need, not more non-league/lower league shit. Since when have we unearthed a decent non-league player since 1998? Holroyd, Wright, Dixon, Revell, Mcfaul??? All have been shit and admittedly only one signed by the current management team but we haven't exactly unearthed the next J.Beckford.

We spent bloody 110k on J.Wright where as we could easily get some proven, mediocre squad player for that money that will fill in and help us get promoted. Or we could add it to some other money's to get a better player than what we have at the mo, for instance a big, fat and strong center back that we have been lacking since Butters left.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
BELIEVE me, I have yawned at half of your needless, post gaining, mash-ups of literature that you have pasted vigorously over this message board for months now. "Yawn" is neither here nor there in relation to what I was saying as I have never played into the stereotypical "no signings yet" malarkey until now.

Huddersfield Have signed a top Scottish Prem midfielder and a Premiership center mid. They are the type of signings we need, not more non-league/lower league shit. Since when have we unearthed a decent non-league player since 1998? Holroyd, Wright, Dixon, Revell, Mcfaul??? All have been shit and admittedly only one signed by the current management team but we haven't exactly unearthed the next J.Beckford.

We spent bloody 110k on J.Wright where as we could easily get some proven, mediocre squad player for that money that will fill in and help us get promoted. Or we could add it to some other money's to get a better player than what we have at the mo, for instance a big, fat and strong center back that we have been lacking since Butters left.

Chill man, people have no idea what or who Poyet is going to bring in. No need to have a rant about rumours.

Prutton is a very good player in my opinion.
You would have said Crofts was a gillingham reject before we signed him...

At least Prutton has a good pedigree as it were....if we get him...

Keep the Faith

I wouldn't use that saying at the end, it is CURSED. Anyway I do support Gus and if he wants to sign more unproven hopefuls then I will give them time to prove there worth. However Others (not a dig at you) will not and as eager as they are to jump on the band wagon if these guys don't start playing, if we sign them, then they will rip them apart on here in November and slag Gus off for signing them.

I feel it would be much better to just TRY and get proven league talent into help with the promotion bid.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
So far we have been linked with a Stevenage center back, Dagenham and Redbridge's right back and a mediocre Colchester central midfielder. I think a dose of realism has been induced following claims of a 10 million transfer kitty.

Who claimed 10m? Budget is up 10% so given we spent about 1m last summer thats 1.1m plus whatever Norwich paid up front for Crofts.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

They've signed Gary Naysmith as well.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
why barnard and why would southampton let him go kevtherev

I thought he had been out of favour for a while and Poyet was after him in Jan, but the wages were to high?. Poyet mentioned playing with him at Spurs so he knows the lad, i know the wages issue is a problem and call it wishfull thinking, just got the feeling he was the one Poyet wants and Bloom should listen to what Poyet wants. Within reason, otherwise he will become disallusioned and thats not what we want.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009

Yawn again, just because we have been 'linked' with players you don't rate doesn't mean we won't sign any good players, when have we EVER guessed a Gus signing? Never. Breadvan, Painter, Lua ect all came out of the blue and were quality. The Scottish league is SHIT anyway, when Thomson came to us he was supposedly a 'quality' Scottish player...

And from what I know the Stevenage lad is a quality player, Stevenage seem to produce good talent. (Morrison at Millwall)

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I thought he had been out of favour for a while and Poyet was after him in Jan, but the wages were to high?. Poyet mentioned playing with him at Spurs so he knows the lad, i know the wages issue is a problem and call it wishfull thinking, just got the feeling he was the one Poyet wants and Bloom should listen to what Poyet wants. Within reason, otherwise he will become disallusioned and thats not what we want.

We were after him in January but Southampton got him. So he's not available now.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Yawn again, just because we have been 'linked' with players you don't rate doesn't mean we won't sign any good players, when have we EVER guessed a Gus signing? Never. Breadvan, Painter, Lua ect all came out of the blue and were quality. The Scottish league is SHIT anyway, when Thomson came to us he was supposedly a 'quality' Scottish player...

And from what I know the Stevenage lad is a quality player, Stevenage seem to produce good talent. (Morrison at Millwall)

Not to mention graeme Smith.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
But he is or was out of favour at Saints and dropped down the pecking order i thought. Did he not spend most of him time warming the bench?

Nope, scored 9 goals in 14 starts and 6 sub appearances.

Shame we missed out!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here