Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Signings on their way.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Arismendi a prospect no more ?

Stoke expecting bigger impact from Arismendi next term | Premiership News | tribalfootball.com

Stoke City coach Mark O'Connor expects an improved Diego Arismendi next season after his loan with Brighton.

Arismendi, 22, cost Stoke £2.6m from Club Nacional in August 2009, but has only featured twice in the Carling Cup.

"I'm hoping the experience of going out on loan has done him the world of good," O'Connor told BBC Radio Stoke.

"I'd like to think that when he comes back, he would have grown in stature and he'll feel more comfortable."

O'Connor continued: "You want to be playing regularly, whichever league you're in.

"Playing in front of crowds gives you that extra buzz and I'm hoping he comes back determined to get into our first-team squad before the start of the season."

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Stoke expecting bigger impact from Arismendi next term | Premiership News | tribalfootball.com

Stoke City coach Mark O'Connor expects an improved Diego Arismendi next season after his loan with Brighton.

Arismendi, 22, cost Stoke £2.6m from Club Nacional in August 2009, but has only featured twice in the Carling Cup.

"I'm hoping the experience of going out on loan has done him the world of good," O'Connor told BBC Radio Stoke.

"I'd like to think that when he comes back, he would have grown in stature and he'll feel more comfortable."

O'Connor continued: "You want to be playing regularly, whichever league you're in.

"Playing in front of crowds gives you that extra buzz and I'm hoping he comes back determined to get into our first-team squad before the start of the season."

Clearly never came down to watch him, while he was here then...

ImaDooshBag

Jun 8, 2010
My Starting 11 plus 4 new players

GK: Peter Brezovan
DR: Danny Butterfeild
DC: Tommy Elphick
DC: Adam El-Abd
DL: Marcos Painter
MR: Elliot Bennet
MCL: Gary Dicker
MC: _____ Prutton
MCR: Lee Hendrie
ML: Kazenga Lua-Lua
FC: Glen Murray

Would Love To See Lee Hughs here Though

Poyet For Player Manager! :albion1:

MikeySmall

Jul 7, 2003
BRIGHTON

Would Love To See Lee Hughs here Though

Poyet For Player Manager! :albion1:

Danny Butterfield????

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007

That side wouldnt score anywhere near enough goals. Lua Lua never looked like scoring, neither does Dicker or to be honest Hendrie, and Pruttons not a goalscorer. Murray up top alone with his temprement would get what, 15 goals looking at past seasons, and Bennet would chip in with a few.
IF we play 4-5-1, the striker must be prolific, and the midfield must chip in with more goals.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
didn't owusu sign a one year deal? therefore he would be available :clap2::clap2: this could well be wishful thinking though ???

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
f***ing hell reading the messages on there board they think there bigger then us just because they got promoted to the same division :lol:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
f***ing hell reading the messages on there board they think there bigger then us just because they got promoted to the same division :lol:

All time top poster on the Notts County messageboard - "25'000"

*MockingLaugh*

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
The source is supposedly the players Mother in Law - but then several fans point out he isn't married :lol:

Sounds a load of rubbish to me
Indeed, I'd already posted before I got to that part. I thought there was enough of a reaction from the Notts County fans to make it worth posting on here. :lol:

By all accounts it sounds like it'd be a half decent signing if we did happen to be after him.

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
Craig Westcarr's partner's mother is my bosses sister. I will be asking some questions at work tomorrow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here