Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheff Weds take 3000 allocation

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
This post from there:

"This is a club that cannot count its own attendance so working out ticket prices must be a no no. Normal reason for inflating attendance figures is to give higher ( illegal) bonuses to players on rubbish contracts. Thought this had died out a long time ago. "

D

Deleted member 18477

This post from there:

"This is a club that cannot count its own attendance so working out ticket prices must be a no no. Normal reason for inflating attendance figures is to give higher ( illegal) bonuses to players on rubbish contracts. Thought this had died out a long time ago. "

:lolol::lolol:

Sheffield wednesday

:lolol::lolol:

:facepalm::facepalm:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Here's what our old pal Russell thinks of Wednesday:

Brighton+Hove+Albion+v+Stockport+County+5lhLZYhpKPFl.jpg

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009
1983 FA Cup Semi-Final at Highbury, Jimmy Case pile drives a 30 yarder into the top corner, we win 2-1 in the end, Jackie Charlton says we were "lucky", cue loads of Northern monkeys crying into their warm ale as we walk past them as kids :tantrum:

Sheffield WHO ????

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
That thread is incredible!!! Talk about thinking they are still in the 90's (or earlier). Maybe they still think we play at Withers.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
1983 FA Cup Semi-Final at Highbury, Jimmy Case pile drives a 30 yarder into the top corner, we win 2-1 in the end, Jackie Charlton says we were "lucky", cue loads of Northern monkeys crying into their warm ale as we walk past them as kids :tantrum:

I honestly think they're STILL bitter about that game. The twats.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Thought palace were a joke club, but Wednesday are a bigger joke.

Sheffield Who? :rotlf: :shit:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I honestly think they're STILL bitter about that game. The twats.

They're from Yarkshire, they're bitter about EVERYTHING. Let's hope Mandaric's record as an owner continues with the northern twats. I remember the gobshite bastards on that forum from a couple of years back-neanderthal knuckle draggers the lot of them. They're even worse than Chrystal Payless for being delusional and we thought that was impossible.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
That thread is incredible!!! Talk about thinking they are still in the 90's (or earlier). Maybe they still think we play at Withers.

That would be the 1890's. Pond life has evolved faster than that lot.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
They're a big club, and will probably sell near on 3k, was speaking to someone who said last season they took 3k odd to Colchester which is far less appealing.

But that thread is just f*cking embarrassing. To their defence, living in Sheffield I've met a few fans and all have been decent blokes, that board is seemingly for the down and outs and the young kids. Most people up there are sound.

Still prefer United though.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Hope they do bring 3,000. Will make for a fantastic atmosphere. Always liked Wednesday as a club and have found their fans a good laugh when we've gon there but this isn't the first time I've seen such rubbish spouted about us on OwlsTalk. I don't know if they have something against us in particular or are just like that in general but its always been an odd forum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here